Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Month Post Op Update

Awwww so glad to hear you are doing better! So sorry you went through all of this :(...hugs!

So glad you can say your ordeal is behind you and you are finally on the mend! Obviously surgery can go terribly wrong. This is major surgery, it is not a breeze at all, even recovering without the complications you have had to endure. Good for you and now you can concentrate on healing rather than battling. Best.

thank you!!! i needed all the prayers and they have been answered!!! thank god! im so grateful for you & everyone else :)

I am SO happy to read this! You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I am just so happy to see that you are on the way back to good health! Sending you lots of love and encouragment...you are one strong cookie ;-)

HUGSSS!!! thank you!!

Awwww so glad to hear you are doing better! So sorry you went through all of this :(...hugs!

its crazy because we never think it can happen to us but it really can! it happened to me & i wouldve never thought it was possible. im just so glad its over!

So glad you can say your ordeal is behind you and you are finally on the mend! Obviously surgery can go terribly wrong. This is major surgery, it is not a breeze at all, even recovering without the complications you have had to endure. Good for you and now you can concentrate on healing rather than battling. Best.

i went & saw my dr today. he has me on Clear Liquids until my next visit which is thursday. he said my esophagus was inflamed which is a given since he just pulled a stent out of it. he said he didnt see a leak but that there is a chance that i have a small hole which is why he wants to do clears a little so that it can continue to heal without a stent inside. so far i have some gas bubbles coming up but thats it.

Hi jasleeve, just want to let you know that I prayed for you last night. I hope you have nothing but smooth sailing from here on out. I want to thank you so much for sharing your story.

I'm so new to this website but I'm so thankful to have come across it. I understand that nothing I learn can prepare me for the surgery. Im just glad to know that there is support out there to talk to and help me get through. I hope that I am making the right decision.

Thanks again and I hope you heal quickly.

awww thank you!!!! i appreciate it. its true that no education can prep you for the experience but if you dont have complications, its not too bad!! when are you hoping to have surgery?

Hi jasleeve, just want to let you know that I prayed for you last night. I hope you have nothing but smooth sailing from here on out. I want to thank you so much for sharing your story.

I'm so new to this website but I'm so thankful to have come across it. I understand that nothing I learn can prepare me for the surgery. Im just glad to know that there is support out there to talk to and help me get through. I hope that I am making the right decision.

Thanks again and I hope you heal quickly.

. let me tell u, no matter how much research u do, nothing prepares you for a complication because it is one thing to be educated on it & its another to experience it.

I want to echo this over and over again.

God is an awesome God and prayer works. I am so happy you are feeling better and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

aw my love!!! whats going on???

I want to echo this over and over again.

that he is!!!!!! i am thanking him.

God is an awesome God and prayer works. I am so happy you are feeling better and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

My surgery is scheduled for March 9th. My feelings I'm sure are as everyone else who is waiting...excited and scared. I've never had any surgery, havent had kids so there's nothing I can compare this too. Praying that all goes well. Will keep you posted. Please continue to let me know how you are doing. You've been through a lot. I truly hope the rest of your journey is going to be pain free.

the sleeve surgery itself wasnt bad. you feel sore but its not an agonizing pain or anything. plus ull have a morphine pump. my complications were a billion times worse than the vsg surgery itself. i dont know if that brings any relief lol

My surgery is scheduled for March 9th. My feelings I'm sure are as everyone else who is waiting...excited and scared. I've never had any surgery, havent had kids so there's nothing I can compare this too. Praying that all goes well. Will keep you posted. Please continue to let me know how you are doing. You've been through a lot. I truly hope the rest of your journey is going to be pain free.

Hey Jasleeve!

SO good to hear the wonderful news! Answered prayer is always wonderful news! Can't say how happy I am for you! Hopefully now you will be feeling better everyday, and can resume your life. I know you had some issues/problems unrelated to your leak. Am praying that these resolve for you also. At least now you should soon have the energy/physical strength to deal with them. Nothing is harder than having problems and not having the energy to deal with them in any constructive way! You continue to be in my daily prayers! Hope that the leak is gone for good, and all the nausea, pain, vomiting, etc is soon a DISTANT memory!

God bless and Keep you safe in His tender care and Mercy!

Love and Hugs and Prayers!!!

Kathy D (alias Helen the Cat)