Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club- August 2006

I've come to the conclusions wednesdays aren't kind to me.

I was at 222 the day before yesterday! BAH.

But I did nominaly lose 1.5 pounds. so that's good.

1.5 pounds! You should be doing cartwheels.... remember 1 to 2 pounds a week is the healthy way to lose weight!

I am checking in. I was 187 this morning, but I bet tomorrow I will be down, thats just how things work for me. According to my ticker that puts me up 2.2 lbs. I am getting a fill tomorrow so please pray for me that next week will bring smaller numbers. I really want to get out of the 180's. I have been stuck between 185 and 188 for weeks now. IT SUCKS!!! LOL

An UPDATE for Ericsmom - H 337/ S 322.5/ C 296.4/ CBMI 50.9 (-40.6 lbs total, -2.6 this week) and I got a fill last Thursday!

I know 1.5 pounds in a week is healthy. Since when did we do "healthy"??

Is being healthy required?? I'm going to have a lot more work to do if I'm supposed to be healthy!

Hey, I do have one cheery thought.

If I lose 20 more pounds. I will have lost the following titles:

Morbidly Obese.

Obese.

Overweight.

I will, according to the Centers for Disease Control, become.....

NORMAL

I've also figured out that since my "highest" ever weight, I've lost...

drumroll....

108 pounds!

I only don't count it because I had a slow downward trend for a bout 6 months before coming here :)

Woohoo! I just got back from a lovely three-hour lunch with LindaV which was just what I needed today. What a sweetheart you are Linda! I always have so much fun getting together with you. That three hours just flew by! The food was good, the company was better, and the break was refreshing.

I want to thank everyone who responded with such care and support to my posts. I would like to say, just so you don't worry, that I am not an alcoholic nor a drug addict. I take Effexor for the depression that most obese people battle, and because of some enormously emotional events in my life over these past few months, I have enjoyed escaping on the patio in the evenings with some wine to relax. My fill Dr did not refuse to give me a fill, what he did was care about me and offered support and help like many of you have done. You are all a wonderful bunch of people, and I'm sorry for what occurred in our GFG Club thread today. Anyway, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I really do love you guys!

And Linda? You owe me lunch! *smiles*

The food was good,

I hope you got my darn voicemail to get me a take out chilli or I'm going to get all sorts of unsupportive. :)

Thanks P'Nut. I had a great time too!

and just to set the record straight, I can verify that P'Nut does indeed wear size 14 jeans! She looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I made a signature ..milestone thingy.. whatcha think? Yes, I was THAT bored today.

Hahaha, ok Kathy.. lemme see what I've got.

LOL... I told you guys I'm getting so silly and vain with the damn camera..

This was taken specifically for Kathy. My hair is growing pretty fast now.

Excuse the dark lighting and grainyness. These were taken with my webcam.

todaysdue111.jpg

I like the milestones thingy Telly. You should add dates to them if you can. Of course, pictures always add to the story and I love the ones you chose for your milestone thing!