Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club- August 2006

Naw -- not the wine - just P'Nut!!!! LOL

OMG Madonna eh? you go girl! Pointy boobs and all! :biggrin1:

Tried that, but the pointy boobs ripped through my polo shirt.:)

wow, Paul... new avatar looks great!

Well guys... great NSV's this weekend! My hubby's cousins saw me for the first time since surgery and they were just full of compliments. Huge ego boost!

I went and saw the Bellamy Brothers and they rocked! I looked good that night too!!!

I am wearing a size 12L Levis right now and I don't know that I have ever worn that size in my life!

I think it is possible that I might one day fit into an 8!!!

Wow Heathergurl, we are the same size jeans. How cool is that?

That is awesome Telly!!! Must be that ass kicking thing they call a gym! I am at 226 lbs, but lost inches this last week for sure!

I don't even want to put on my other jeans that say 14, just because I can wear the 12's! :0)

Keep it up Telly!!!

Well I'm happy to wear my new 14s! Down from tight 26s! :D I was going to buy a pair of 12s for incentive, but they didn't have a pair of 12M.

I bought Dawg a zip up hoodie today, size Large. Large! He looks so great!

And now, the drum roll please... I bought all my fall tops in the regular section. No more women's department for this girl. Size 18 tops, down from tight 4x's. I was blown away.

And last, but by no means least.. new undiewears! Started at a tight 12 and have moved down to an 8! Thats 12-11-10-9-8! Five sizes smaller. Woot!!

I saw my Dr today. I love that man. He treats the whole person, not just the scales. I lost 3 pounds last month - empty and drinking wine almost every night. He is concerned about the drinking, as is everyone around me. Yup, it's gotten bad. Nothing funny about it, I'm afraid. Last night, I had seven 8oz glasses. That is over 1,200 calories. Dr Cahn said he didnt care about the calories, he cares that I'm self medicating with wine. Before I got home he had called my primary care Dr and set up an appt for me to go in and see her to talk about upping the dosage of my Effexor. He is also hooking me up with some free counseling with a friend of his. I'm grateful for Dr Cahn. He's a good man. He hugged me, a real hug, before I left and told me that he was there to help, and he meant it. Oh, he also left my band empty. He said that before we do any adjusting we need to get the rest of my issues in line. This is exactly what I tell people all the time. How do you know if you need a fill if you aren't even following the basic bandster rules? You cant, and shouldnt. Anyway, I love my band, I love my band Dr, and I love all of you for making this place safe enough to bare my soul for honest support. You losers are the greatest!

HUGS to you P'Nut! I'm so glad you have the support system there - ready and waiting -- a great band Dr who is compassionate and a true friend - counseling (don't we all need it sometimes!) and everyone here - we are here for you girl - hugs to you - our arms are open wide and will close gently to protect you and hold you up....

P'Nut, you are loved. I hope you know that.

I know what you mean P'Nut! I had to up my Prozac because I was mopeing around like I lost my best friend! I think not have food to emotionally fullfill me caused me to go on a down slide.