Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club- August 2006

It has been a good week! Getting closer and closer to goal and its getting super exciting to know that I am almost there. Keep up the great work everybody!! :rolleyes:

(H) 241 © 174 (G) 160 (-4 this week) (-67 total)

~Liz~

03/10/06

First pic was my husband snipping my lock off the back and it made me look like I had a bob.

phase11.jpg

This pic is the fully finished buzz of #6.

tellybald.jpg

baldybean081606.jpg

This is me for the next few months, bandana girl!

bandana.jpg

freshhead.jpg

She went and did it...and looks as gorgeous as ever...you don't need that bandana girl....your face is more stunning than ever and that's the truth!

Thank you Ali..... I feel better

Ok, I'm fed up with myself. I know what my problem is. I know what I need to do. Next week I'm getting my 1cc fill put back in. I -will- start drinking 6 bottles of Water, per day, no excuses. I -will- get my flabby butt to the store to buy some clothes for the gym and then my son, the personal trainer, -will- kick my arse for the next 5 months, and I -will- be in a size 10 when I go on that cruise in February.

I will! I will! I will!!

C 222 (-85 lbs total, +2 this week)

I WILL!!!! Grrrr!

Wow Telly.. I swear girl, you could roll in pig doo and come out looking like a dang supermodel. I love it!! It's downright spunky and shows off that beautiful face even more. Rock on my sexy sister!!

P'nut... You can DO IT!!!!

We'll start a fan club for ya... yeah NUT!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Telly... You are amazing. When you say you'll do something, be it work, exercise, diet or shaving your head... you do it. 100% That is truely something to be admired. We should all have so much gumption!

BTW, you DO still look great too. I'd look like a bowling ball without hair.< /p>

Way to go P'Nut, you can lose it. 2lbs is nothing. It can be dropped in 1 day with proper hydration and exercise. I'm routing for you mamacita!

Thank you P'Nut and Paul. It really feels good.

hahaha Heathergurl!

Wooooooot!!!! Thank you. Trust me all, this wasn't an attention seeking act or a "How will they respond" act. I did this b/c I really had to. When you start seeing hair falling in your food and when 50 - 100 hairs fall out after a Shampoo, not to include 100 hairs falling out during the day.. it can be highly irritating and very depressing. I am glad I did this. Thank you for your kind words. It's helping me.

My scales are evil! Weighed twice this morning at 189. After a shower (and nothing to eat/drink), I put a pound back on!

C = 190 (-42 total, -3 this week)

I agree!!! Telly - NO covering of that beautiful head of yours! Wow - you look even better like this! Truly - you are definitely model material! woo hoo girl!

P'Nut - you must be sitting on the same end of the see-saw as me lol

OK ladies... off that see-saw, and time to get to work!!

Hup... two... three... four... Hup... two... three... four...

Let's work it ladies. Come-on! you can do it!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I'm trying to be hard-a$$ and inspirational. Is it working?:rolleyes: