Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kansas City Area Sleevers?

Im going to try you make it on feb. I haven't been sleeved yet. I also live in Pleasant Hill. I'm in the 3 month diet stage for insurance.

I might try to make it too. I just barely started the process (ie went to the conference and am awaiting my first appt) But I know have a support "team" in place is always good ;)

Hi everyone! My name is Lacey and I'm going to the seminar at kc bariatric with Dr hoehn on Monday Feb 11. I'm excited to get the process started! I live in parkville. Anyone else north of the river?

Hi everyone! My name is Lacey and I'm going to the seminar at kc bariatric with Dr hoehn on Monday Feb 11. I'm excited to get the process started! I live in parkville. Anyone else north of the river?

Hey, Lacey!! That is the same group that did my sleeve on 1/23/13. Dr.Hamilton was my specific surgeon. It is a great practice and very helpful every step of the way. I live in Independence so not far:) Welcome!

Lacy, I live in Independence also but I'm in gladstone every other weekend. Allnewme, they have mocha big train at sams club in gladstone and its cheaper than their website!

Lacy' date=' I live in Independence also but I'm in gladstone every other weekend. Allnewme, they have mocha big train at sams club in gladstone and its cheaper than their website![/quote']

Hey:) I live in Independence too!! Small world????

Yes it is a small world. What was your surgery date?

Yes it is a small world. What was your surgery date?

My sleeve was 1/23. It's a journey!

Man, I hope all of you can come to meet each other on the 23rd. This is sounding like a great group!

I am planning on being there, sounds like fun:) I am excited to meet other people that have been though the same thing.

I won't be there :(. That's too far of a drive from Parkville. Have fun!

I only have a costco membership right now. No Sam's Club. I tried some other Protein Drink that was recommended (body by Vi ?) but I did not like it so I sold my bag to someone that uses it. I still am struggling to find a Protein drink that I like and that my sleeve likes! I plan on being at the meeting. Can't wait to see everyone again!

I only have a costco membership right now. No Sam's Club. I tried some other Protein drink that was recommended (body by Vi ?) but I did not like it so I sold my bag to someone that uses it. I still am struggling to find a protein drink that I like and that my sleeve likes! I plan on being at the meeting. Can't wait to see everyone again!

The body by vi ones gave me a headache (I have issues with sucralose/aspartame - going to be the hardest part of all this for me :( ). I have found a couple of Protein Shakes that don't have it in them. One I found at Walgreens (can't remember the name right now) and the it works ones. Hoping one of those tastes good after I'm done ;)

I only have a costco membership right now. No Sam's Club. I tried some other Protein drink that was recommended (body by Vi ?) but I did not like it so I sold my bag to someone that uses it. I still am struggling to find a Protein drink that I like and that my sleeve likes! I plan on being at the meeting. Can't wait to see everyone again!

The only protein drink I have been able to tolerate is thd Premier Protein from costco and pure Protein drinks. I have a few different protein powders that I can't tolerate.

Hey all! I am from Topeka. Got sleeved right here in T-town with Dr. Hu on 1/28. Just checking in to say hey and introduce myself!