Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Depends on whether you like it cold or room temperature. I liked mine cold, so 1/2 cup. But for Water, I needed it room temperature, so I had full glasses of that.

i use the whole scoop. It tastes really good. ;)

I did, but then a week post, I couldn't stand my powder anymore and went to pre-mix, Premier Protein from costco.< /p>

I would stress liquids before Protein for the first week. If you run short on liquids, you can end up in the ER with an IV in your arm due to dehydration.

I have made mine as a single serving of Water with Protein as I usually like mine cold and not warm.....but on occassion I have mixed a double and taken it on a long road trip or a couple hours. When I was on a total liquid diet for 8 months I had to make sure that I had at least 5 shakes a day and there were 14 g of protein in each shake and 100 calories. It you mixed it with skim milk instead of water them you ended up with 200 calories per shake so 500 calories per day versus 100 calories. Either way you should lose weight.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. First week post-op.

I did, but then a week post, I couldn't stand my powder anymore and went to pre-mix, Premier Protein from costco.

Sam's also carries this. It was the ONLY one I could handle. And to me, it taste like chocolate milk. I drink 1/2 for breafast and 1/2 at dinner. A full container is 30g of Protein.< /p>

I am a strong believer in Isopure. At first I would sip one bottle slowly for most of the afternoon. Now I just drink it down, I like it cold. I also have the shake mixes and I have a home delivery service that now has a high Protein nutritional drink that I get. I just mix them all up and try to have something different each day. I also have some of the Protein Bars that I use when traveling. I am almost 6 months out now, and I am able to get most of my protein from my diet, but I still want to make sure I have enough.

I don't know who said you could only have 1/2 cup. You can make a full Protein drink and just not drink it too fast. Just make it according to the directions on the powder. You'll have to just take small sips so if you want to keep it cold, you could keep half in the fridge until you're ready to drink it.

I agree, the Premeire Protein drinks are great. I don't have a costco here but I get them when I go out of town. I like my Protein drinks thick so I also make my own and use crushed ice and blend it and it gets thick like a milkshake.

im going to have to go to Sams and get some of those, no Costcos around. I am 3 weeks out and have tried every Protein Powder, my stomach DOES NOT like them anymore. As soon as i take my first drink my tummy churns and gurgles. Ive even used unflavored with a fruit smoothie. I got the Adkins Advantage Fruit smoothie they taste ok but it only has 10 grams of Protein.< /p>