Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have always dreamed of being able to wear a pair of sexy distressed jeans from a place like Hollister, American Eagle, or Abercrombie.

I always loved Levi's and can't wait to wear those again. :-)

Levis! Always loved how the look on me. Now to find the 100pct cotton ones. I hate spandex.

Levi's rule. I did buy 2 pairs and they are always slipping down now! Hate to buy more due to the expense. So I'm looking for a belt. LOL

Who knows?? I've been wearing the same 4 pairs of fat, mom jeans for the last several years. I don't even know what's out there anymore. It'll be fun finding out though!!!! :lol:

Great topic! I normally don't buy crazy expensive clothes for myself. However, there are a pair of Rock Revival jeans that have my name on them as soon as I get to goal. I too have been wearing the same fat mom jeans for years. My weight and health are not the only things I'm planning on changing! ;) I have a board on Pinterest titled "Dream Clothes" where I save ideas for the kind of stuff I know I'll get to wear someday. It's a fun motivational tool. Here's a link to my "dream" jeans: http://pinterest.com/pin/37576978110497042/

true religion when i get down to my goal!!!

I wear Gloria Vanderbilt love them, just went yesterday and bought a 18W, my 22W were falling off of me. It was a great feeling to go down 2 sizes since starting liquids 8 weeks ago. Woohoo!!!

I wear Gloria Vanderbilt love them, just went yesterday and bought a 18W, my 22W were falling off of me. It was a great feeling to go down 2 sizes since starting liquids 8 weeks ago. Woohoo!!!

That's awesome! Keep up thre good work!

I saw a pair of Levis SKINNY jeans at Kohls that have my name on them! I have skinny legs anyway but can't wait for a flatter belly! I have lost almost 5 inches off my abdomen since surgery! YAY!

I saw a pair of Levis SKINNY jeans at Kohls that have my name on them! I have skinny legs anyway but can't wait for a flatter belly! I have lost almost 5 inches off my abdomen since surgery! YAY!

That is awesome!! My daughter is real thin and wears those, I do not know if I will ever pull that off.

You will be wearing those sooner than you think.

Laura

I have three answers to this question; (1) anything from a trendy store in the mall (2) my daughter's jeans :-) (3) I will never wear them in public but I want to just be able to prance around the house in my size 8 "rockies" that I have had in the attic since 1993 waiting for me to get back to that size.

Heck I had some sz 5 Rockies that I gave away after about 5 years! But I do still have a pair of 7's that I got into for about a month 10.5 years ago. NOW I'd love to get some Miss Me jeans but I won't go spend $100 until my weight is stable for awhile until then I will be hitting the jeans rack at Ross...they sometimes have the cute rhinestone butt jeans real cheap!

True religion