Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sugery Is Jan 30 Anybody Else?

So date is set and in going to mexi Cali to see dr aceve. I'm so ready to start feeling like myself again! I haven't always been big so I don't feel like a fat girl inside. I've done diet after diet like the HCG which I did lose 65 pounds on but gained it all back. So I'm hoping this will help me lose it and keep it off.

Mine is the 21st of January so I'm ahead of you but going to Dr. Aceves too.. I cant wait and wish I could meet someone on that date or around it.. I could use a support buddy... Dont have much support around me so it would be helpful... any takers?? lol...

Well, I wish you 2 the best and hope things go well.. add me if you like... I need some more friends to chat with...

Yeah I need a support system too the only person that knows is my husband. I tried telling my best friend ,which is heavy too, she says that I shouldn't do it we can do it the "natural" way so I can't talk to her about it. And my family will freak out if I tell them I'm waiting till its already done.

I'm on the 25th. I'm very excited, but really haven't told many people. I guess I fear I will somehow fail once again. But I'm ready and hopeful for my future. Best wishes all!

I'm on the 25th. I'm very excited, but really haven't told many people. I guess I fear I will somehow fail once again. But I'm ready and hopeful for my future. Best wishes all!

Mine is on the 23rd of January, and like you, I haven't told many people. Maybe it is because deep down inside I am afraid of failure also..hummm. Mainly it is just because I don't want people all over me about it. My kids and boyfriend know, and that is what is important to me. Best of luck to everyone!!

I am going to have surgery with Dr. Garcia on 01/30. I am so excited. Sending well wishes to everyone.

My surgery is also going to be Jan. 30th, Can't wait!!! Mine will be at the hospital system where I am employeds Bariatric Center in Beaumont Texas.

Mine is scheduled for 1/30 also! I haven't told many people either and I am actually wondering who I can get to take me for my surgery, which will be over two hours away. But, God didn't bring me this far to stop now. So I will figure something out.

Congratulations to everyone that is scheduled. And to those that are already on the loser's bench, thanks so much for sharing your stories both good and bad. This site has been SO helpful to me.

I a Iil behind u on the 6th of Feb with Dr. Kim n the DFW area... I am on my 30 day countdown .... Good luck everyone on their journey :)