Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gonna Get To Goal. Wanna Join Me?

It's crazy to just lose 1 lb weekly whether it 5:2 or 4:3. I'm going to stick to the 5:2 days. I've also been learning about the role our Leptin Hormones that are our fat burning hormones play on our systems. Check this site and tell me what you thing. :P

http://www.thefatburninghormone.com/30-sec-trick2/?SID=23foods-dwnld-ar&Referer=http%3A%2F%2Fus-mg6.mail.yahoo.com%2Fneo%2Flaunch%3F.rand%3D131430244%26action%3DshowLetter%26umid%3D2_0_0_1_11404659_AE1K2kIAAKrwUaizugKTvHYci7E%26box%3DInbox&e=0

Love videos and cartoons! Right up my alley when it comes to learning! I agree with some of what he was saying in the beginning especially about changing up the calories because that's what the 5:2 is doing also. That's why I wondered after the first fast and eating somewhat normally the days after if I had been to strict with eating the same calorie, Protein carb ratio for the last umpteen months...

oh and eating whole foods I'm doing that for the most part because I'm lazy and hate cooking. So when I eat chicken it's usually just from a chicken that I boil once a week..

They lost me when they tried to sell me something though..... :(

I absolutely bulk when their trying to sell me something. I will take the info and get supplements though but not at their price. :(

Read somewhere on VST today, fellow sleever not losing weight but losing dress sizes with body changes. Well, I'm the opposite, pretty much same weight (within 5 lbs) from late last summer. Worn size 8 skirt regularly with ease. Then up and down 5-8 lbs all fall, winter and now size 10-12. :( So, I cleaned out a closet today and had a lot of last summers clothes stored and havent gotten out yet. Took the plunge and tried on the skirts. Feel some better. And the point is, size is just a number. 3 out of 5 size 8s fit, one 10 didnt fit, one 12 felt as tight as one of the 8s! lol And my skirts I just bought a couple months ago in 12 cause I was bigger are now loose and probably gonna have to be taken up. THAT'S why I need a good maintenance plan! Ha!

size 8

size 10

size 8

size 12!

post-2638-13813666786399_thumb.jpg

post-2638-1381366678857_thumb.jpg

post-2638-13813666789964_thumb.jpg

post-2638-13813666791384_thumb.jpg

Read somewhere on VST today, fellow sleever not losing weight but losing dress sizes with body changes. Well, I'm the opposite, pretty much same weight (within 5 lbs) from late last summer. Worn size 8 skirt regularly with ease. Then up and down 5-8 lbs all fall, winter and now size 10-12. :( So, I cleaned out a closet today and had a lot of last summers clothes stored and havent gotten out yet. Took the plunge and tried on the skirts. Feel some better. And the point is, size is just a number. 3 out of 5 size 8s fit, one 10 didnt fit, one 12 felt as tight as one of the 8s! lol And my skirts I just bought a couple months ago in 12 cause I was bigger are now loose and probably gonna have to be taken up. THAT'S why I need a good maintenance plan! Ha!

post-2638-13813666786399_thumb.jpg size 8

post-2638-1381366678857_thumb.jpg size 10

post-2638-13813666789964_thumb.jpg size 8

post-2638-13813666791384_thumb.jpg size 12!

It's the vanity sizing thing. Also depends on the makers. Forever 21 there jackets that are size 8 fits more like a size 6. very snug.....You look really good in those skirts. Love it... :)

Nannie .. all those skirts look lovely, I don't care what the label says! You look really narrow too.

But I am like the lady you mentioned... I am the same weight as I was 20mths ago and am down nearly 2 dress sizes, of course that includes the apron gone; but I mean tops, trousers, dresses and skirts... makes no sense does it. 20mths ago I was wearing a UK18-16 now I am a UK 14-12! Weird!

Just goes to show how different we all are!

Nannie .. all those skirts look lovely' date=' I don't care what the label says! You look really narrow too.

But I am like the lady you mentioned... I am the same weight as I was 20mths ago and am down nearly 2 dress sizes, of course that includes the apron gone; but I mean tops, trousers, dresses and skirts... makes no sense does it. 20mths ago I was wearing a UK18-16 now I am a UK 14-12! Weird!

Just goes to show how different we all are![/quote']

Thanks, Coops. And I do believe the missing apron is wonderful! I am jealous. Lol. You look great!

Thanks' date=' Coops. And I do believe the missing apron is wonderful! I am jealous. Lol. You look great![/quote']

Did I miss a picture?? I want to see an updated coops pic!! :-)

Nannie you look fab, I totally want your spotted skirt... :-)

Laura, me too. They are true pencils and others are straight. Luckily, I have no butt or hips. Carry my weight upper body which is the worst place health wise. That's why I went for sleeve.

Swizzly, no new Coops pic but I'm sure she WILL soon, right Coops. :)

Laura' date=' me too. They are true pencils and others are straight. Luckily, I have no butt or hips. Carry my weight upper body which is the worst place health wise. That's why I went for sleeve.

Swizzly, no new Coops pic but I'm sure she WILL soon, right Coops. :)[/quote']

Pencil it is then! I think that's the best shape for you. :)

Ok 6:48 and just and I'm just finishing dinner!

I was going to eat it later (bad habit) but remembered I need to stop eating at 7 tonight!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. The one thing I like about the day is it really gives me an opportunity to get extra liquids in.

Oh and dinner tonight ( and possibly tomorrow)

I boiled a chicken and shredded all the meat off the bones, I will use this all week.

A bowl of 1/3 cup slaw mix 3oz of chicken and a splash of Amy's shiitake mushroom dressing.

I like using cole slaw mix does any one else?

I I trade off between the regular at the grocery store and trader joes broccoli slaw.

Pencil it is then! I think that's the best shape for you. :)

Ok 6:48 and just and I'm just finishing dinner!

I was going to eat it later (bad habit) but remembered I need to stop eating at 7 tonight!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. The one thing I like about the day is it really gives me an opportunity to get extra liquids in.

Oh and dinner tonight ( and possibly tomorrow)

I boiled a chicken and shredded all the meat of the bones, I will use this all week.

A bowl of 1/3 cup slaw mix 3oz cup chicken and a splash of Amy's shiitake mushroom dressing.

I like using coke slaw mix does any one else?

I I trade off between the regular at the grocery store and trader joes broccoli slaw.

i like it with a splash of seasoned rice vinegar and a few drops of toasted sesame oil...a few sesame seeds... delish!

Yesterday I ate 499 cals LOL. Nicely perfectionistic of me. :D

I'm finding that the first 'feed' day after a fast day is a bit rough. I get overfull really easily and a lot of things don't sit well. I might have to eat a BIT more on fast days and a BIT less on feed days or I will overall be way under calories, which I hate. But it's only three fast days so far, so let's see how it goes...

i like it with a splash of seasoned rice vinegar and a few drops of toasted sesame oil...a few sesame seeds... delish!

Hey girls how goes everyone's Tuesday?

I'm having my first meal (I wanted to wait until I finished my workout)

Having my chicken, cole slaw mix and I dug some rice vinegar out from the cupboard and tried it, all I had was some olive oil so I tried that with it and a pinch of salt and pepper

Not bad!! Yes I'll eat anything :P

Okay started posting my 5:2 comments on FYEs 5:2 forum. So far today so good. Really FAST day on a fast day! :)

all good here... got through my third fast day; no dramas! I'd forgotten how good tuna tasted! Low cal and filling!

- down a pound this morning, lets see what happens in the morning... if I stay here and stop bouncing for a few days I'll be happy!