Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gonna Get To Goal. Wanna Join Me?

Posted this on the 5:2 thread..

Are all of you guys on that one yet? Coops I can't remember seeing you there? Or skinniness much?

So Thursday... Are any of you ladies still doing Thursday? It's my normal day to fast and I might just do it because our plans of a 14 mile bike ride (mostly downhill) got cancelled because my poor husband is in bed with a stomach bug

I'm so out of my comfort zone. I feel like I'm I. The twilight zone right now. So much of my life has been so structured around my little sleeve world that I'm finding it really hard to let go mentally for this vacation.

Even my husband has been sending mixed messages to me.

He tells me please just forget about the sleeve and eat "normal" while we are here.

Then the next minute he's like "your eating that"

(Cheese crackers) or "how are you going to count those calories"

food, food everyday it's still about food.

Anyway it's a beautiful day in Colorado! I went out for a bit this morning.

Yesterday I rode a roller coaster type thing you take the ski lift up to the top and ride on a toboggan type thing that you control. It's funny the whole time waiting for my turn I stressed because I'm still very obese in my mind and I wondered how it would "fit" into the toboggan...

I kept looking for someone big in line so I could see how they fit. But alas everyone was small.

There was a group of obese women sitting to the side waiting for there family members that were in line. I kept starting at them knowing how they felt but also wondering if I should be on the sidelines too...

I fit, and a had a f**king awesome ride! And would of done it again if it didn't cost an arm and a leg!

Life is so weird!

post-43821-13813667095994_thumb.jpg

post-43821-13813667095475_thumb.jpg

Oh and ate lots of carbs yesterday it's hilarious how hungry I am today! My stomach is actually growling at me for more!!

thought I would try and post some pics, they ain't the best, you you can see that the apron has gone! The tummy area looks good with clothes on, pretty flat. Without clothes, there is still room for improvement and I am hoping exercise will help with this.

I look 'ok' now, but still a bit 'thick', if that makes sense... If I was taller ...lol...

You look so cute! Love the red sneakers. My trainer told me the best exercise for whittling the waist is simply conscioulsy sucking your tummy towards your backbone and holding it there for 60 seconds. Repeat throughout the day as you think of it.

Lynda

Lynda

Yesterday I rode a roller coaster type thing you take the ski lift up to the top and ride on a toboggan type thing that you control.

Oooh, I've done that - in Winter Park. LOVE that, it's such a BLAST. Unfortunately, the last time I did it they were sending folks down too close together. I had to brake hard when I caught up with the guy in front of me, lost control a bit, and ended up with cement slide burn on both my forearms (ouch!!). Still have very faint scars, but I'd totally do it again. It's as close as I come to being an adrenaline junkie!

Enjoy your vacation!

Coops, you're adorable! Love the photos!

So it is the end of my 6th fast day - week three and it has gone well... got a little hungry earlier, but lasted out and enjoyed my frozen fruit and yogurt!

All packed and ready for out school trip to Spain! It is gonna be a lot of fun - with a little stress added in but that goes with the turf! Not sure how I am going to get my fasts days in; I will see how it goes! Wish me luck... speak to you soon x

So it is the end of my 6th fast day - week three and it has gone well... got a little hungry earlier' date=' but lasted out and enjoyed my frozen fruit and yogurt!

All packed and ready for out school trip to Spain! It is gonna be a lot of fun - with a little stress added in but that goes with the turf! Not sure how I am going to get my fasts days in; I will see how it goes! Wish me luck... speak to you soon x[/quote']

Have fun in Spain!! And take it from me fasts, and vacation don't mix! I'm just trying to make reasonable choices today but can't really be to accurate on calories. That's the best I can or want to do will being away!

Oh, and FYE, Coops, Laura, gang, down another pound this morning!!!!! Whoop!!!

Oh, and FYE, Coops, Laura, gang, down another pound this morning!!!!! Whoop!!!

woohoo! I had bounced up two pounds (can you spell salty mexican food?) , now down to 1/2 pound over my lowest this year... so can't complain!

woohoo! I had bounced up two pounds (can you spell salty mexican food?) ' date=' now down to 1/2 pound over my lowest this year... so can't complain![/quote']

Yeah, I have a rhythm I think. I lose to lowest by Fri morning. Bounce back up a pound or so and stay couple days then by next fri back down usually a pound or so from the low! So far so good! FYE, I honestly think we stumbled onto something really worthwhile for us long term.

Oh' date=' and FYE, Coops, Laura, gang, down another pound this morning!!!!! Whoop!!![/quote']

Awesome!!! How many has this made now?

woohoo! I had bounced up two pounds (can you spell salty mexican food?) ' date=' now down to 1/2 pound over my lowest this year... so can't complain![/quote']

I fear I will be back up to my start weight, from the June 11th start date!

Salty food! bad food! Last night I took the kids to have crepes for dinner... Yes I had a turkey pesto crepe!

I fear I will be back up to my start weight, from the June 11th start date!

Salty food! bad food! Last night I took the kids to have crepes for dinner... Yes I had a turkey pesto crepe!

If you are back where you were on June 11th, you can start over again... but really, If you hadn't done this, you would be higher than June 11. You are a winner! Vacations are for cutting loose a little. If its salt weight, it will be back off in a couple of days.

My meeting up with my hubby is not going to happen this time, but I still took time off from work and am going to the coast for some wetland and beach time, take the dog, and a girlfriend who wants to talk philosophy, Sounds great to me! We have a history of eating/cooking, and eating some more, so I will try and fast the morning before she gets here (Sunday so a day early) and keep it moderate for dinner, then let the wind blow where it may until I get back, only a couple of days.

I fear I will be back up to my start weight' date=' from the June 11th start date!

Salty food! bad food! Last night I took the kids to have crepes for dinner... Yes I had a turkey pesto crepe![/quote']

14!

If you are back where you were on June 11th' date=' you can start over again... but really, If you hadn't done this, you would be higher than June 11. You are a winner! Vacations are for cutting loose a little. If its salt weight, it will be back off in a couple of days.

My meeting up with my hubby is not going to happen this time, but I still took time off from work and am going to the coast for some wetland and beach time, take the dog, and a girlfriend who wants to talk philosophy, Sounds great to me! We have a history of eating/cooking, and eating some more, so I will try and fast the morning before she gets here (Sunday so a day early) and keep it moderate for dinner, then let the wind blow where it may until I get back, only a couple of days.[/quote']

Oh that sounds like a nice change of plans!

I miss the beach, yesterday we went to vail and did a 14 mile bike ride DOWN from the top of the mountain pass. Easy but beautiful!

Tomorrow we go to Moab can you say HOT!

My eating is off the rails so I will deal with it when I get home :)

Have fun and breathe some sea air for me.

14!

OMG Georgia that is beyond great! Makes me want to get home and start over again!

Laura, with all the heat and exercise I bet you aren't far off the mark! Sounds like a blast.

FYE, I'm envious. I need the beach wind right now. Going to Lodge in the mountains in a couple weekends with my fellow YaYa buddies (4 dear friends and me who have weathered life together) plus we are LETTING our Hubs go too!

Then in August to the Smokies with family. But until then, HOT, Hot and HOTTER! 106 when I for in my car yesterday.