Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@BeccaR sending you virtual hugs...we share some things in common and the strength we have had to to endure what we have will be the same strength we need now to take this journey...prayers that everything goes perfectly for you and your life will be filled with grace and beauty :)

anyone wants to know me go to my page and click on my story...glad to be here and hoping to be a support to those who need it and hoping to be supported when my time comes :rolleyes:

@@Tiffleigh if you click my avatar and go to my profile and click "my story" you will see we have something in common :unsure: i will pray your journey is textbook and you get relief from your pain :)

Hello everyone!! This is my first post and I am excited to be part of a very courageous group of people. I originally started my plan back in June and have a surgery date of 30 October. I am looking forward to my lifestyle change, and ready to tackle any and all obstacles!! :D

Hello Michael so glad you are moving forward in your life and your health. Life sucks sometimes and unfortunately we (you and me) deal with loss and shame and grief in the same way. ROLLERCOASTER I was abused by every single guy I ever allowed near me except for my daddy, in one way or another sexually, mentally and my ex-husband physically too. I don't know why? Then ex abused kids mentally this also was so hard to deal with no matter how far I took them away he still found a way to hurt them and me until he drank himself to death last year which brought a whole other level of pain and sent me into a depression like never before for a year I ate and hid inside my house. 389 lbs at my most in August and surgeon said gotta lose 75 before he will touch me bmi is too high dangerous. Good news Michael I lost 17 so far amen. But at a cost other g on meds that make me feel sick all the time but I am gonna win this battle just like you are keep me posted and by the way I live near you other side bay area east near the delta

Thanks Becca for your kind words. I'm sorry for all the abuse you went thru. My husband? Was very very mentally abusive and both of us at times were physical. My son one of the twins has add HD and was very difficult at a young age ( don't get me wrong I love this son of mine with all my heart) His Dad did not handle his hyper activity very well... it was hard on the whole family,

I'm Michaela! I'm 23 (soon to be 24 on November 6th) and have a ridiculous obsession with make-up. I think the best days aren't so much about what you're doing, but who you're with. I work full time at CVS Corporate for the MinuteClinic credentialing department. I am a go-getter, hoping to get promoted again in the next year. I have a deep faith in God, and an uncontrollable love for life and people.

I also love to write, and documented my VSG journey thorough a blog that I kept secret up until recently. So now blogging is one of my favorite things to do :) I would love for you to join me on my adventure! www.journeyofonederland.com

Congrats, Adam you are in for an awesome journey enjoy it. God bless.

Congrats, Adam you are in for an awesome journey enjoy it. God bless.

Hello October sleevers. I'm scheduled for 10/30 and will begin my pre-op plan beginning tomorrow. I've been out crawling through the past posts and have traveled the journey via blog with several of you now post sleevers.

If I could only take one item with me to the hospital what would suggest. I'm traveling from Alaska with only a small bag so what I pack has to count.

Are there other 10/30 sleevers out there?

I don't understand what clicking on avatar is Kiki,i,am new to this site... please help!!! Thanks!

i'm sorry i just saw this :( if you click my little picture (avatar), above my name, that will take you to my profile...there you can click the link that says my story on the left side of the page...hope that helps :)