Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

252.6, 3 lb loss! Only 3.6 more lbs and I'll be where I was when I got pregnant with my boy 6 1/2 years ago. :)

I really am thankful for this board. I could still be in a stall if it wasn't for the advice from others.

149 today...I'm at the peak of my 1-5 fluctuation. I will cut down on snaking this week and add more Protein and all should be well. Getting ready for my 5 mile hike.

Have a great weekend y'all!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down 2.2 pounds this week. From 254 to 251.8. Looking forward to the 240's..I should have a clothing size change soon! Happy Saturday everyone!

225! That's a total loss this week of 7#!

252.6, 3 lb loss! Only 3.6 more lbs and I'll be where I was when I got pregnant with my boy 6 1/2 years ago. :)

I really am thankful for this board. I could still be in a stall if it wasn't for the advice from others.

Whoo ladies, way to go!!!!!!!!!!

2 lbs down this week. 190 lbs currently for a 43 lb weight loss in 4 months!!

Weighing in early this week. We are going camping this weekend and leaving tonight! I weighed 171 this morning. That puts me down 60 lbs! Super excited. Everyone have a great weekend. See you all next week!

Pretty soon we'll be singing "welcome to the 60's wha oh oh oh oh oh oh, go mama go go go!" from hairspray :)

2 lbs down this week. 190 lbs currently for a 43 lb weight loss in 4 months!!

Whoo hoo!

Thank you thank you. Its going so slow but I figured I only have about 4 more months to reach goal and I can live with that!!

I think I'm down. I'm just not sure anymore. I weigh myself at the YMCA with their "good scale" (the one with the weight blocks that you move up and down.) according to it, i've lost about 10 lbs in the last two weeks. HOWEVER- my scale hasn't budged an ounce. I think it's broken. (it's a mechanical dial scale) So yesterday I went to costco and bout a weight watchers digital scale. I'm so confused. All I know is I weigh about as much as a baby rhino. LOL :lol:

Today I weigh in at 211. Down 3lbs from last week. I have a feeling it might be a little

More because I feel bloated and heavy.

Up one pound this week! I'm so frustrated! I need Protein rich food ideas.. I'm still having a hard time thinking outside the box and I've been eating tuna and chicken salad which I probably shouldn't have the mayo and crackers! I'm only 6 weeks out, any suggestions?? I want to start burning the pounds again!

Down 1 lb from last week, 253. Oh well, better than none! :) Congrats all!!

I am currently 5 months out and just broke a two week stall .. again ! I have dropped 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks and i am really happy and grateful for that :)

No matter how much weight you lose it's still weight lost!

Good luck people :)

Up one pound this week! I'm so frustrated! I need Protein rich food ideas.. I'm still having a hard time thinking outside the box and I've been eating tuna and chicken salad which I probably shouldn't have the mayo and crackers! I'm only 6 weeks out, any suggestions?? I want to start burning the pounds again!

Crackers are ok if you eat them in moderation..but I'd cut the carbs as much as possible. If you come short on protein,,have your Protein Shake. Prepared in various ways,,I like eggs, cheese, steak, bacon, Jerky, refried Beans (I like to layer with fat free cream cheese, salsa, refried beans and fat free cheddar cheese and bake..makes a good dip for the pork rinds) and other beans, Pork rinds, brussel sprouts, greek yogurt, cottage cheese..and the list goes on. Do a search for rich protein foods and you should come up with a list. I would lay off of the "salad" unless it's fat free.

I would like to join!!! I'm having surgery Tuesday! :)

I would like to join!!! I'm having surgery Tuesday! :)

Congrats! That's awesome! Good luck and keep us posted!! :)

Thank you, I'm pretty excited! :) This board is fantastic for support!