Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Have Arrived In Onederland!

MyFitnessPal has been promising me that in 5 weeks I would weigh below 200 pounds since September.

It was not accurate. Initially, I thought I would get below 200 before Halloween, but it didn't happen. Then, I thought it would happen before Thanksgiving, but it didn't happen either. I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen before Christmas.

I was hovering just above Onederland. My scale kept saying things like 200.4 and 200.6 and even the very cruel 200.0, but it was not showing anything that started with a 1 until today. :)

I had started telling myself that I was very happy with losing 55 pounds, and I felt great and even if I never lose any more, I am happier than I was 55 pounds ago.

I have also started thinking that I don't care if I ever reach my goal of 140 pounds. I am thinking that anything below 180 is going to be gravy for me. But I don't want to change my ticker yet.

Plus, I have finally gotten below 200. :)

It wouldn't have happened without exercising.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONEDERLAND is a great victory :)

CONGRATS ... DOESN'T IT FEEL GREAT ... : )

Congrats on getting to onderland before Christmas.... keep up the good work!

Oooooh, Linda today is BETTER than Christmas for you! I am soooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! So now you are walking in a Winter ONEderland! ^_^ Cheesy, I know!

Congratulations to you!!

Awesome!! I'm so thrilled for you!! :)

Congrats, I just got there too! My starting weight was just a bit higher than yours and my surgery was the day after, so you and I are pretty much on the same track. :) I attribute all my early loss to exercise as well, and while I had some recent health issues that tipped me over to onederland I'm still going to take it. hurray.gif WAY TO GO for you and our fellow August sleevers!!!!

Yay!!!!! Love it, We were sleeved the same day!

Congrats!thumbs_up.gif Can't wait to get there.

wooohooo! So happy for you Linda! Screw the fitness pal though, you are doing wonderful at your own pace and that is the only pace you need. Congratulations on Onederland!

Thank you everyone! I just packed up another huge bag of clothes to donate. :)