Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So here i am going on my second week out have moved on to things such as stage one baby food and mash tatos. But I was wondering does any ones else eat with a baby spoon? I am doing this because i think that it will help me take my time eating as well as small amounts so that i can tell when i am full. I my self can tell when i am full because i get the hiccups.

I often use a baby spoon to eat my yogurt & granola at lunch. I feel it helps me eat smaller bites and allows me to eat longer and take about the same time as my coworkers around me. I get odd looks when someone first notices it- but Oh Well it is helpful to me!

I am using a baby spoon and a baby fork, but got some nice stainless steel ones so I don't look TOO goofy eating with some neon, flowery, cute-sie silverware. I learned from someone on this site to use a real small plate (like teacup saucer type) and put it on a mug warmer to keep my food warm. It works great! I feel so dainty with my little utensils and little petite plate. Kinda fun!

Yes I do, spoons, forks and I have baby plates w/ the dividers, Just perfect for the small amount of food I now eat. I'm on mushies and still eating very little and it takes a while.

Baby spoons are still part of my daily life. I also use some pretty china saucers for my plates and I use tiny glasses to drink from. I also have some little bowls that I use for Soups or when I have a snack.< /p>

IMO, it looks better to me for my whole place setting be tiny, rather than having a big fork or spoon next to a little plate.

None of this was expensive. I hit Goodwill for what I wanted and spent under $10 for all of the table setting items I bought.

Good luck on your journey!! :)

I did early out. Now I use regular silverware but I do use kids plates and bowls, just because it is pointless to use regular plates.

I never went out and got baby silverware, but I do use smaller plates and bowls. I kind of wish I got cute little baby silverware :). Sounds kind of fun lol

early on i did, and sometimes now.. but I still prefer my sterling spoons and small desert forks. They make me feel special, and I like the way silver tastes over plastic or other metals. I do have a huge stack of small dinner ware... I love my little bowls. TIP: check out the asian markets, they have some beautiful small bowls and plates for a good price too. The small bento boxes are great for taking lunch to work too, in style.