Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey JUDE048!

:)Hi Jude

I live in Ameliasburg, 20 km south of Belleville. I just found this site and was interested in finding people who have been banded that live close to me. I have not been banded but am seriously considering it. I see this post is old and I'm not sure where you are at by this time (Nov 2007) but I would love to hear from you by this forum or call me at 613=969-8118. Maybe we could meet for coffee somewhere.

Lynda Wood

Hi there. I don't live in Ameliasburg but I have a cottage on Consecon Lake just down the road from you. I close it up for the winter but start going back up in April. (It seems to get earlier every year!!) Keep in touch and I promise to catch up with you next spring. The band is the best thing I've ever done.

Lynda I live in Peterborough and don't mind driving. If you would like to get together for coffee I'm sure we can pull together a few folks. Lori is in Trenton and there is NancyC in Peterborough as well. For that matter if you would like to just chat on the phone send me a PM and we can try to connect.

Cindy

Hi lwood i will call mon.Hope36ca lives in our area too.Hope36ca pm me with your phone number.We can all meet at Timmy's. Thanks Lori

Hi Cindy

Thanks so much for replying. What is a PM? I am so dumb on all this computer stuff. Also I have been trying to add ticker.com and don't know how. Do you know how? My phone number is 613-969-8118

Lynda

It was so nice to meet the 2 people who lives in my area. lwood and hope36ca.We will have too get together again for coffee or lunch.< /div>

Hi Lorie and Peter (?) I'm not sure if I got your husband's name right. It was awesome to meet you and chat. Your husband must be hope36ca?

Guess what? My husband is thinking about it. Andddddd

I finally got my ticker up on this site. :whoo: I got help from another bandster.

Unfortunately our finances are not working in a positive direction right now so we have to wait. :think Please keep in touch. Lynda (and Carl) Wood

Hi lywood ,no my husband's name is Paul.Hope36ca is another bandster from this area.Glad your husband is thinking about it.Are you still going for the consult on Nov.27? Hope everything goes well for you.

Hi Paul

Sorry I will try to remember your name. We have a consult on Nov 27 but my other meeting may be cancelled so I'll have to wait and see.