Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any New Jersey Gastric Sleevers?

When is your surg date? I hear somerset Hosp had a good dr. I dont remember his name my sister lives and works in bridgewater and knows lots of dr cause she works at a dr office

March 19th but I'll be at overlook bc my doctor is in summit.. I'm from your sisters area also. Where r you from?

Yes Hunterdon. I had my girls there too. Dr Ruben. So did you have the sleeve yet ? Where did you have it done? And are you happy with it?

That's great I love the maternity ward there! I didn't have surgery yet, scheduled for march 19th, how about you?

I lived in stewarsville!! Haha so funny.. We lived in Kennedy mills, right off exit 4 but after having kids we needed to be closer to family and moved back to somerset county.

Wow your surgery is so close!! Best of luck to you.. You'll have to keep me posted on eveything. I wasn't asked to loose any weight bc I have a very low 40 bmi.

Yes, I am from Southern New Jersey. I had my sleeve done at 02/28 by Dr Gandsas at Kennedy Hospital.

Free Weight Loss Tickers at Weight Loss Center

d2b10efaa5da6da.png

How are you feeling?

I am feeling good. I am actually going back to work tommrrow after only a little over a week off. I am able to do everything by myself. I really am not that hungry. Whenever I smell food it makes me think about eating but I really am not hungry. I am no longer on any pain medicine I only have a small amount of discomfort. Right after surgery I was having this bubble feeling when I drank anything but I started taking priolosec and it stopped. I am going to start walking today. So far so good.

I am feeling good. I am actually going back to work tommrrow after only a little over a week off. I am able to do everything by myself. I really am not that hungry. Whenever I smell food it makes me think about eating but I really am not hungry. I am no longer on any pain medicine I only have a small amount of discomfort. Right after surgery I was having this bubble feeling when I drank anything but I started taking priolosec and it stopped. I am going to start walking today. So far so good.

That's great! I'm schedule for march 19th.. I'm so scared!! It sounds like you had a great experience, I hope mine is as good and easy as yours. Where r u from?

No body from south jersey

I am from Southern New Jersey. About a half hour from Cherry Hill. Who was your surgeon?

That's great! I'm schedule for march 19th.. I'm so scared!! It sounds like you had a great experience, I hope mine is as good and easy as yours. Where r u from?

Congrats! I am sure it will go great! I havent had any complications. I am hoping it stays that way. Just make sure right after you keep moving around right way.

Deptford, NJ

Oh my gosh! I live in Kennedy mills. Greens ridge rd! How long ago did you move? I am here 7 years. Wow small world !

Oh my gosh! I live in Kennedy mills. Greens ridge rd! How long ago did you move? I am here 7 years. Wow small world !

I lived on greens ridge road too! lol...329! with the red door..

We lived there only a few years, when we had our first daughter we moved to be closer to family and my husband works in newark so the commute was far.

Congrats! I am sure it will go great! I havent had any complications. I am hoping it stays that way. Just make sure right after you keep moving around right way.

Thanks!

i will keep that in mind.. Ive had 3 c sections and with them you also had to keep moving around.

keep us posted on your journey!