Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This morning I've lost 150 LBS!!!

gallery_0_380_61410.jpg

What a great morning!! I was really hoping to break into the 170's before my surgery on Thursday... well I beat that by 4 days!! WHOOTT!!

AND...

From my highest weight ever, I'm down a total of 150.2 LBS!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

I never did imagine I'd be right here where I am right now. In only 8.2 more Lbs I'll have lost 100 Lbs total from my sleeve date. Great things continue to happen, while working the sleeve!! It's wonders are boundless!!!!

I am so happy for you!

You are such an inspiration!

Best wishes going out to you this week. ~Hugs

Oh well done Missus... good for you... send some of your positive vibes to Sunny Wales 'cos Coops is struggling here... I want you to Pimp my Diva...lol...hugs x

gallery_0_380_61410.jpg

What a great morning!! I was really hoping to break into the 170's before my surgery on Thursday... well I beat that by 4 days!! WHOOTT!!

AND...

From my highest weight ever, I'm down a total of 150.2 LBS!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

I never did imagine I'd be right here where I am right now. In only 8.2 more Lbs I'll have lost 100 Lbs total from my sleeve date. Great things continue to happen, while working the sleeve!! It's wonders are boundless!!!!

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Awww thanks SLEEVER FAMILY!!!

These pounds tht I'm losing right now are very difficult!!! I'm having to eat so perfectly and workout like CRAZYY!! It sure is worth the outcome though. Working toward a 29% body fat which will place me in the "moderately lean" category. Whoottt!!!

Had I ever even imagined one year ago today that I'd be fighting for LEAN... I woulda called myself insane!!! :)

Guest Roz1967

Awesome!! Question?? Do you follow a bodybuilders diet..........Do you eat small prework out and small post work out meals? For me, losing weight fast is important but not most important. I want my body to operate in optimal health. My supervised diet consisted of proper nutrition as the doc wanted me to follow a well rounded healthy diet with good carbs :lightbulb: and I lost weight(with exercise too). I learned about servings which will dramatically decrease post-sleeve. The weight will come off. I noticed that you work out intensively. I am 3 weeks away from being sleeved. Any advice for me post sleeve? What is your workout routine?

Wow, that is amazing. You were one of the first people I came across on this site when I was exploring my desire for the band to sleeve revision and Dr. Aceves. It is so great to continue to hear about your journey and how successful you have been. I am hoping that I can look back a year down the road and have 100 lbs gone. Please continue to keep us posted because you are a motivation to all the youngsters like myself :)

Awesome!! Question?? Do you follow a bodybuilders diet..........Do you eat small prework out and small post work out meals? For me, losing weight fast is important but not most important. I want my body to operate in optimal health. My supervised diet consisted of proper nutrition as the doc wanted me to follow a well rounded healthy diet with good carbs :lightbulb: and I lost weight(with exercise too). I learned about servings which will dramatically decrease post-sleeve. The weight will come off. I noticed that you work out intensively. I am 3 weeks away from being sleeved. Any advice for me post sleeve? :huh: What is your workout routine?

Hi Roz, to answer all your questions: I follow a sleevers basic diet, meaning Protein first, then green (or other) veggie and some whole grain or better carb choices. I usually only have room for a few bites of carbs. However in the beginning you will find you probably won't have room at all for anything but your Protein and maybe one or two bites of veggie. However, I stress that I ALWAYS SAVED ROOM for my veggies. It's really important for good health and I wasn't willing to trade that in!

For my morning workout, I do not eat anything before. The reason behind this is my body needs the first whole 15-20 minutes to burn off any glycogen in my blood before it starts to burn the fat. With not eating prior, my body goes straight into fat burn. The results do prove this!!! I don't feel hunger anyway so why eat? I'll make myself a Protein shake with about 25g in it immediately after. The morning workout consists of 20 minutes stationary bike and treadmill for 40 minutes, 4x per week or 20 minutes stationary bike and 30 minutes elliptical 2x per week. I always adjust this however to break up the monotony, and sometimes its just not feasible. However, I do stick to this plan about 95% of the time.

However for evenings I'll wait about 1 hour after dinner to start. I also reserve my muscle toning workouts and strength training and Callanetics for this time of day. I do this because I always feel too tired to do cardio at night and find excuses not to do it. This way I get much more done. Then I can just tell myself I've only got to do 30 minutes... LOL :) Just little ways to always keep myself working out!

I'm not considered a fast loser by any means. I'm totally ok with this because in my world, this is for life!!! It seems fast to others though on the outside looking in.

I'm just consistent and never give up. I always find ways of improving on all the successes and goals I've already had. However, I did this to get myself in the most proper shape and health I could. For me and my structure I think 29% Moderately Lean body would look great for me. However, knowing me I will re-assess when I get there! :)

Once I feel I don't need to get any smaller, then I'll need to work on not getting out of shape or gaining back any extra fat on my body. My journey doesn't end when I get to a certain number on the scale. My journey will NEVER end.

The best advice I can give you is to never give up, and to always get back up and move forward. The first whole month is probably going to be your toughest. Just try to hang in there and keep looking toward the future, because it will get better. Expect stalls, they do happen for most of us. Don't let it get to you so much your feeling like a failure. A failure is permanent!! Those stalls aren't.

All the best in the coming weeks! It's going to come fast... hold on to your seat!!!!

Wow, that is amazing. You were one of the first people I came across on this site when I was exploring my desire for the band to sleeve revision and Dr. Aceves. It is so great to continue to hear about your journey and how successful you have been. I am hoping that I can look back a year down the road and have 100 lbs gone. Please continue to keep us posted because you are a motivation to all the youngsters like myself :)

Thanks Keke for your kind comments!! I love sharing my story and it makes me happy to know that some folks out there are getting some positivity from it. This is such hard work!!! But it is TRULY worth it all!!!

Oh wow, that's so amazing!! All your hard work is paying off, that is for sure! I'm so happy for you!!

:cheer2:

Congrats Diva! And best wishes for your surgery this Thursday! You are already one blazin' hottie - can't wait to see the new you after surgery.

Lynda

THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!! YAY!!!! HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!! :)

WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on keeping on sleeve sista~!