Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG!!!! I couldn't believe the number size on the tag twice!! LOLS!!

So I decided to go thrift store shopping today as I really didn't have too many summer items. Well of course as I usually do I started out in the wrong size section. Then I finally thought well I was a size 14 and those seem to be getting a little big in the waist so maybe I should try a size smaller . So I grabbed a bunch of size 12's & 12P's capris and a pair of black levis size 12 for work. I also grabbed some size large, and some medium tops. To my suprise EVERYTHING FIT!! OMG I have NEVER gone into any store and kinda hurridly picked up some clothes to try & have them ALL fit in my LIFE. Needless to say I was grinning from ear to ear the whole trip back home. But I need to add that originally when I started this journey I was a big mamma's size 32 capri's. WOW!!! I wish I had some pic's to post but my daughter says she will come over soon and post a before and after pic's when she has a day off. I just don't know how to cut, copy, paste that stuff so I can post it here. I wish to thank everyone on this site for their encouragement and insite they have given me since I joined this support group. You all are a great group of people thats for sure!!!

That has to be a GREAT feeling! I can't wait to stop going straight to the frumpy women's section of the store. :) Misses here I come!!

So I decided to go thrift store shopping today as I really didn't have too many summer items. Well of course as I usually do I started out in the wrong size section. Then I finally thought well I was a size 14 and those seem to be getting a little big in the waist so maybe I should try a size smaller . So I grabbed a bunch of size 12's & 12P's capris and a pair of black levis size 12 for work. I also grabbed some size large, and some medium tops. To my suprise EVERYTHING FIT!! OMG I have NEVER gone into any store and kinda hurridly picked up some clothes to try & have them ALL fit in my LIFE. Needless to say I was grinning from ear to ear the whole trip back home. But I need to add that originally when I started this journey I was a big mamma's size 32 capri's. WOW!!! I wish I had some pic's to post but my daughter says she will come over soon and post a before and after pic's when she has a day off. I just don't know how to cut, copy, paste that stuff so I can post it here. I wish to thank everyone on this site for their encouragement and insite they have given me since I joined this support group. You all are a great group of people thats for sure!!!

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to see a pic.

Now I am gonna tutor you ;) Ok, the easiest way is this:

*Go to photobucket.com and register

*Upload your photos

*After you upload there will be several options of codes that you can use. Either copy (just click on the code and it will copy )the "Direct link" or the "IMG Code" (I will show you the difference below)

*paste (right click--> paste) directly into your message

The you just post and you are done!

The difference:

Direct link looks and works like this: http://i75.photobuck...83/hapydanc.gif and this http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/poetry_princess1983/temp/HEARTARW.jpg

IMG code looks and works like this: hapydanc.gif And this HEARTARW.jpg

HTH!

WOW that is such an amazing feeling and I know exactly what you are feeling. You are doing great and congrats to you!

MUCHO KUDOS TO YOU!!!! What a great feeling that must be!