Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

Whooooo a nice big TV, Mandi. I had a nice big TV in my bedroom "my apartment",lol. But it also blew up in the storm in July, so I hooked up a stupid little one too. But I hate it cause the volume dosent go high enough when I'm on the treadmill.

Keep trying to figure out the food thing, keep up the fight!!

So Marie got back to me and said that she agrees that I'm too tight, and should get a defill. Ahhh... if only I had a defill button. She said she spoke to Dr. C and he said being as I'm so far away, I should give it some time, if I can, and see if it loosens on its on. That's my plan! She also said I should make sure I drink low calorie nutritious things, if I can't eat solids. But I say, if I'm not getting much food in, I'm at least gonna make sure what I do eat tastes good. And I'm not saying I'm eating ice cream and cheesies. Cheesies hate me now anyways... :pout: LOL

My boss at work here (where I am now actually) has this picture fetish, and puts them up on the companies blog alllllll the time, and he's been trying to 'catch' me. I've managed to create only really ugly shots so far, so he said he's going to keep trying until I give him a got shot, with a smile. Ohhhhhh noooooo. I keep thinking "Oh god, please just don't catch me with a double chin".

I went to Walmart, and they had samples of "Gourmet Whey" to buy, so I bought a strawberry banana Smootie one... and I'm gonna give it a try. It's 23g's of protein! I swear, if it tastes like Optifast, it's going through the window.

Oh yeah... last night, I DRANK A WHOLE GLASS OF MILK! I finished and realized what I'd done, and yelled to Dan "I just drank a glass of milk!!! Wooo!"... Oh the things I find exciting nowadays.

Yes, Yoda, you created a monster, giving us our own threads. MMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL @ Mandi...

That sounds like a good plan....to see if it loosens a wee bit. Please be careful and do as Marie says (at least try to!!) and drink nutritious calories....have you tried the double chocolate Ensure? It isn't too bad...I mix benefibre and 1/2 bananna in it and it is yummy (blend it).

On a good note, you'll drop a lot of lbs!!! But this can't be long term, so be careful, my friend!!!

Hmmmmmmm, a picture fetish eh?:photo: Sounds like a guy I used to date, LOL. Just kidding!!!!!!!!

.........................................My gosh, I'm in a very strange mood today.LOL!!!

ummmmm....hate to break it to ya Cloe, but you are strange EVERY day!!

Stop fighting you guys!!!

Anyways... :rant: I'm dying my hair right now! Weeee! "dark cool brown"!

Also happy to report that I almost ate my whole plate of food tonight. Well ok, it was a side plate, and it took me an hour. I had a huge craving for chinese food, so we went, and order a big-ish one person combination dinner. I took the little bit I thought I'd like to eat... didn't have my hopes up though. Half way through, I thought I was done with....but I held out... the stuckness passed, and I was able to finish! Although at lunch I couldn't have more than 2 bites of my ravioli or pudding. Maybe I'm gonna be one of you lucky ones who can't eat til night. :eek: I almost hope my 'losing streak' doesn't last long. I don't want to get used to it, cause I know it won't last. I would be MORE than thrilled with 2 lbs a week.

I'm also pretty bummed about Marie leaving the clinic. I can't imagine harassing someone else.... a STRANGER!?! I hope she kind of keeps in touch or something, so that a couple years from now we can see her again, and show off her handy work!

Anyways... I'm goin' to bed.

Talk to you all later! :wacko:

Okay Mandi, YOUR FREAK'N ME OUT!!!!!!!

Everytime I go to a thread theres a new picture of you, what the hell are ya doin!!!!

..........................................................aaaahhhhh I get it. I say I'm gonna pose with a bunch of barn animals for a picture and you start flashing the sexy pin-ups of yourself...........I shoulda known!!!!!

Nice new avatar Mandi.

ummmmmm *squints to get a better look* are you tryin' to pop a zit???!!!

:paranoid :paranoid :heh: :heh: :heh:

LOL! NO! I'm not popping a zit. I keep seeing people with pictures, and I wanted one too!! I did go through about 3, to see if I could resize 'em to get them clearer.

Yoda, you're making me self concious! ... now I have to change it!! AHHHH! First you think I'm posting dildo pictures, now I'm popping zits!

HA! There... changed!

SOooooo anyways...

I'm off to Moncton tomorrow morning to pick up my pal Lauren from the airport. She's starting work with me(us) on Monday. She *could* have an apartment in the 'complex' ... one of the one's *I* wanted... but she's thinking she'd like to look around a little, cause the fool wants a dog! I say fool, cause she is! For giving up (or considering) the nicest apartment she will find here... and for thinking about getting a dog, even if she does find one that allows dogs... she's going to be gone ALL day, every day, and unless she plans on getting an already trained, grown dog, that'll be tough. PLUS... if she moves anywhere else, she's gotta find a ride, or make me go out of my way to pick her up every day (until our work moves close to where almost everyone moved, because they told us we'd be down here in this area by September). Now it's looking like we'll be lucky to move buildings before Christmas. Anyways... I'm gonna try to talk some sense into her tomorrow after I pick her up at the airport. Wish me luck.

Maybe I'm just jealous, cause she's passing up my dream apartment? Hmmmm...

Oh yeah.. I also got SO much work done today. Even though we started our weeks 'quota' a day and a half late, I'll probably be done a day early, easily. But that just means that I'll likely have to just take everyone else's stuff, and help them out. DAMN. I'm doing really good now though. I really think I get it, finally. I think I'm the only one on my 'team' that does. AHHHHH!

Anyways, talk to you guys tomorrow. And if I don't, have a good weekend!

Mandi,

Looks like this last fill did the trick, maybe too well. I'm sure it will settle down soon.

Tell your pal Lauren to talk to me before getting a dog. I have a 10 week old Jack Russell Terrier.They should be called Jack Russell Terrors! I got her 2 weeks before my surgery. We are still trying to house train her. She's doing pretty good now just a few accidents. It's just like having a baby in the house again. If you want to see a picture, click on my profile I put her face there instead of mine.

I was hoping to figure out this web site before I returned to work but that isn't going to happen. I go back to work tommorrow. Dr gave me 2 weeks off, one extra one because of the complication. So HI HO HI HO It's back to work I go!!!

Hope everyone has a great week

Thanks Wheezy... I'm feeling better and better everyday!

Today for lunch, I managed not even half of a small bowl of seafood chowder..

My friend actually has her heart set on getting a Newfoundland-er... guess it's "go big or go home"! LOL

How are you feeling now? Feeling like going back to work? Hopefully!

I will definitely be checking out your puppy :D

Mandi