Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

Hey guys!

I think I might work at the coolest place ever. I just got home from a big 'studio night out'. It was the 'awards ceremony' for this competition that Dan was in.... at a pool hall. A 'client' supplied a keg of beer, and my boss ran a tab for everyone. I don't know how much it ended up costing him, but imagine 30-ish people drinking as much, and whatever they wanted.... plus they ordered pizzas.

Anyways... Dan won. He got a 30GB iPod video, a leather studio jacket, and a trip to the Ottawa International Animation Festival next month. Pretty coooool!

So, yeah, I'm damn tired, and I have to work tomorrow... for at least half a day!

Good luck Mandi with the 199 lb goal.

That sounds like a cool place to work. I work in a hospital and they are not big on incentives, the laziest people are treated the same as anyone else. If someone is chronically late, we all get a memo about tardiness. The only thing that keeps us going is self satisfaction that we are doing a good job. So it's great to here that some employers actually recognise acheivements.

Are you planning to join Dan is Ottawa next month?

YEAHHHHHH BABY!!!

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats to Dan for winning!!! (give him a cookie!! LOL).

Ottawa is one of my many hometowns.....you should go with him!! If not, maybe he will bring you back a cookie from the airport as a pressie!!!

heehehehe

:) :confused:

Really though...you DO work in a kewl place!

Thanks guys!

No, I won't be going with him.. unfortunetly! LOL, I'll tell him I need a better present than a cookie!

So... today was crazy. SO much chaos at work... and everyone was hungover. I don't know why they'd have something like that on a thursday!

BUT... I finally got, and signed my contract. I ALSO got a very nice little 'relocation loan', which I will only have to repay if I don't stay there for the length of my contract (which ends Sept 07). I wasn't supposed to get it, because they never originally 'offered' it to me, but after hearing of new people (like my friend who just moved here) getting it, I went and 'inquired'.) Hey! I don't wanna miss out on that! I spent just as much money as anyone else moving out here, right? Right!

So that's pretty cool... I definitely can use it.

Thankfully, I don't need to work this weekend. I brought a little bit of work home with me, in case I'm bored, and wanna get ahead a little. I got my new TV... it's fabulous, and nice and big. Now I just need cable. I get CTV ok, but... my shows are gonna be starting soon, so I need to see them all, and crystal clear! Anyone else counting down til LOST starts??!!

Ohhh, its so nice to hear about things mandi. Its sounds like your life is really settling down nicely. I'm very happy for you. And no, I think Im the only person in the world that dosent watch "lost", my hairstylist thinks I'm insane...............................and as you guys know, nothing could be further from the truth.

I also have never watched Lost. I can't wait for the season premier of Gray's Anatomy and House. You would think that after working in a hospital all day, I would'nt want to watch sitcoms about people who work in hospitals. There is a Dr McDreamy that works in our E.R. and I don't know why he hasn't made a move on me yet!! lol.

Never seen an episode of LOST either.

Hey Mandi....you really DOOOOO work at an awesome company....relocation loan?? HOW COOL IS THAT!

Ooooh, yes... Grey's and House! I almost forgot. I don't think I can talk to you guys anymore. Too many good shows to watch.

And Yoda, I knoooow! I'm so excited. I haven't got the money yet, unfortunetly, but hopefully next week.

Hmmm.. what will I do with it? Probably pay off my Visa... and maybe get some furniture shipped down here. I NEED my couch!

Or you could put it towards the extra postage for your envelope of "baby black lamby".

Thank You Cloe. I will take that as a compliment!

uh oh....if Wheezy is as creezy ...ummm I mean as crazy as Cloe....the rest of us are innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn trouble!

uh oh....if Wheezy is as creezy ...ummm I mean as crazy as Cloe....the rest of us are innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn trouble!

Lol lol!!!!!

I have never seen Lost, I guess I am missing out huh? Actually I like law and order criminal intent, then i do the sunday night cold case to follow it up. I hate to say I think I turened into the reality t.v queen and I can't belive it but amazing race is interesting since Ilove to travel, i am I guess in the gutter to admit I watched the bachelor and surviver and now I am watching big brother...and I never used to watch tv in the summer at all. There looks like some good shows coming on thoguh with ray Liota inSmith which i think is fromthe movie mr and mrs smith and the cast is great with Viginia madsen too. Also James woods is going to do a legal show as weland surprising how many folks who have just solely done movies before, are coming to television. I have to admit to you guys that i used to review moviews when I worked in radio and probably saw 5-6 aweek for awhile there and then got addicted to popcorn. Speaking of movies you all must run, not walk and see LITLE MISS SUNSHINE, I guarrantee it is one of the funniest touching films of the year and if you don't like it i will refund your money.

Cloe if you ever sell any of your lambs let me know. When my dad has his farm ( he is now passed) he had ontario Lamb and used to give me one every year for my mom and i and it was amazing, so you are right, nothing like can lamb, although yesterday i broke down and got lamb chops at dominion for 1.99 lb, and I ate it for dinner and had my first OOPs, it felt like a stuck dry feeling and then finally I went to the bathroom and it popped out, like literally flew into the toilet, weird feeling, but i guess I learned what that feels like so does that mean i have a little restriction? I have almost bypassed the pureed foods cause I am so hungry but chew really well for the most part and I finally did something goood for me and went to the gym for the first time yesterday. I have had a membership since last oct, can you believe it, but when you see 100 lb woman wearing spandex and virile guys, I kinda felt embarrassed so I didn't go, althoguh yesterday something else kicked in and I thought. ya know I am not going there for them, I am going there for me, so I went! I am so proud that i was there for about an hour and a half and I did the treadmill for half an hour and then the bike for 15 mins, I mean i wasn't going at great paces but I was happy that I did it and wa able to breathe after at least and I am getting ready to go now.

Have a great day everyone and hope to se you here later. Bye

Kim