Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm going to put this out to a larger audience than just in the nutrition group.

I really need a new Liquid Protein and was looking at the Sunkist. Has anyone tried it? I'm finding that the higher the quantity of Protein the stronger the taste. Have others found that to be true? I have one that's only 26g that I like and if I can find it again I think I will buy more and just settle for the lower amount. I only use 1/2 a day so that's 13 grams. Better 13 I can get down than the 21g that's gagging me now.

I have not see any Sunkist brand Protein shots. I buy "Body Choice" from Cosco = 25 grms of Protein in 2.9 oz tube.

I also have tried Sam's Club protien tubes, they had some fruit punch flavor @ 32 grams of protien...

How does the Sam's brand taste??? Any good?

I have not see any Sunkist brand Protein Shots. I buy "Body Choice" from Cosco = 25 grms of Protein in 2.9 oz tube.

I also have tried Sam's Club protien tubes, they had some fruit punch flavor @ 32 grams of protien...

Does Sam's Club have any other flavors?

And what flavors did you try from Cosco?

For some reason I was thinking the Sunkist ones might taste better. I guess it was just the Sunkist name. I'm wondering if they are new to the market. I can't find them anywhere in person, only on line.

Does Sam's Club have any other flavors?

And what flavors did you try from Cosco?

For some reason I was thinking the Sunkist ones might taste better. I guess it was just the Sunkist name. I'm wondering if they are new to the market. I can't find them anywhere in person, only on line.

Both costco & Sam's only have one flavor - fruit punch @ costco, and Sams is like a cherry or berry, something fruity like that. The Sam's Club one has 32 grams of protien, but the taste wasnt as good at all, again, I cover it up with Water and crystal light so that it taste better and I have no problem with it. I like the taste of the Costco one better and I still mix it with Water and crystal light... I totally do not know how anyone can just down the shot in a couple of gulps,, yuck! I do not have a membership to either Sams or Costco, so I have to rely on when my sister or girlfriend goes, then I load up on them! I totally love these Protein shots mixed with orange crystal light and water.... I have tried other cyrstal light flavors withit...but the orange is best, helps cut down the Protein shot taste better! Try it... it truly helps get your protien level in!

I'm going to put this out to a larger audience than just in the nutrition group.

I really need a new liquid Protein and was looking at the Sunkist. Has anyone tried it? I'm finding that the higher the quantity of protein the stronger the taste. Have others found that to be true? I have one that's only 26g that I like and if I can find it again I think I will buy more and just settle for the lower amount. I only use 1/2 a day so that's 13 grams. Better 13 I can get down than the 21g that's gagging me now.

So can anyone compare the taste of these to the Super whey Protein Shots? I can hardly stand these, the nasty aftertaste is the worst.

I have tried the Super Whey Protein Shots, as well as about 4 other brands.... they all have the similar taste, regardless of the flavor! I dilute them with 12oz Water and add a crystal light, lots of ice and I am good to go.. .. I really like the protien shots.

So can anyone compare the taste of these to the Super whey Protein Shots? I can hardly stand these, the nasty aftertaste is the worst.

The Super Whey Protein Shots are the latest to land on the top of my PTMMPP. (Protein That Makes Me Puke Pile). I agree that they are absolutely vile.

I started with Body Fortress Whey Protein shots. They are only 26g but as it appears to be playing out, the first I tried is the best. I really liked the grape but I can't find it anywhere now. I'm afraid they have stopped making that flavor. The punch is decent enough that with taking just a one ounce swig, I can think of it as medicine and move on.

Christina - Thanks for the warning about the Sunkist.

And I would try using the crystal light to Water them down but I have yet to find a crystal light flavor I can stomach. I'm just not a fruit flavor person, whether it's orange, strawberry...whatever. I'm learning that now that I am getting close to 100% real food, I can find very good Protein Bars that are only 200 calories, full of other nutrition and 20 grams of protein. So I can do one of those now and I think I'm finding a way out of this issue. But it's good to have fallbacks for those days when things are hectic.