Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So, Today I went back to work - Everyone was excited, and shocked to see me and how much weight I had lost - I tried to get caught up, had over 1000 emails to go through and customers who needed my help now!!!

I made it to 4 o'clock and got in the car to go home and feel asleep on the way home - I am soooo tired I cant even stand it!!!

So it was a good day, It was just so dang exhausting!!

Don't work and drive :) Glad you had a good day; you'll sleep good tonight!

Can you work half days for a week or two. That would help you ease back into work at the same time building up your strength. Or can you take an hour lunch and nap?

Valentina

glad you made it through the day! i am dreading going back to work on monday (2 weeks out)! hope it gets better for you :)

I was thinking about working half a days, but I havent yet, and I do take an hour lunch and just take it easy, and I make sure to take my breaks, but I usually Walk quite a bit to get my exercise in.... I know it will take a bit but I will get use to it soon :)

Can you work half days for a week or two. That would help you ease back into work at the same time building up your strength. Or can you take an hour lunch and nap?

Valentina

I was thinking about working half a days, but I havent yet, and I do take an hour lunch and just take it easy, and I make sure to take my breaks, but I usually Walk quite a bit to get my exercise in.... I know it will take a bit but I will get use to it soon :)

I am glad you made it! I know from my own feelings today that adding the mushies really brought my energy up today and I hope that helped see you through! I felt ready to be out in the world but I have to say I am still glad I work from home!!!

Make sure you keep your fluids up and get lots of rest.

Cook on getting the recognition for the weight! Wasn't that awesome? It was like that for me at the pool tonight too. Loved it ;-P

YAY!!!

I am glad that you had a good first day back. My internet was down last night, that is why I didn't respond!

My first day back, I was exhausted too!! It gets better everyday! You will feel better by Friday! Try and eat a little more each day and that will help too!!

Be careful driving. That is dangerous!!!! I did that once when I had my wisdom teeth extracted and was on vicoden. I seriously had to pull over in a parking lot and go to sleep. I called my husband to come and get me and napped till he got there!! NOT GOOD!! :(

Congrats on the weight loss! How exciting that everyone is complimenting you!! You must feel so great!! Oh and your sexy new do too!! :D :D

Keep up the good work and keep me posted on your progress! Monday, i get to go to soft foods, so we will see how that goes!

Hugs,

Kelly

Today was a bit better then yesterday - I dont feel like I need to go to bed right when I got home -

My hubby has been picking me up, so I didnt fall asleep while driving... ;)

I am glad your doing well, and you will have to let me know what kind of soft foods you get to eat on Monday :)

YAY!!!

I am glad that you had a good first day back. My internet was down last night, that is why I didn't respond!

My first day back, I was exhausted too!! It gets better everyday! You will feel better by Friday! Try and eat a little more each day and that will help too!!

Be careful driving. That is dangerous!!!! I did that once when I had my wisdom teeth extracted and was on vicoden. I seriously had to pull over in a parking lot and go to sleep. I called my husband to come and get me and napped till he got there!! NOT GOOD!! :(

Congrats on the weight loss! How exciting that everyone is complimenting you!! You must feel so great!! Oh and your sexy new do too!! :D :D

Keep up the good work and keep me posted on your progress! Monday, i get to go to soft foods, so we will see how that goes!

Hugs,

Kelly

How long did you take off from work?

Congrats on being back to the grind! Today is actually my first day back too. Three hours down, nine more to go. Ahhh!!! :)

Today was a bit better then yesterday - I dont feel like I need to go to bed right when I got home -

My hubby has been picking me up, so I didnt fall asleep while driving... ;)

I am glad your doing well, and you will have to let me know what kind of soft foods you get to eat on Monday :)

I took 3 weeks off, and did pretty good, but today I had to come home early because I was shaky and a bit dizzy, and just plain tired!! Maybe I am overdoing it, maybe I am not getting in enough food, Protein, whatever... I dunno, but I came home took off the workclothes, put on a cool sun dress and now I am eating dry tuna on some Triscuit thin Garlic Parm Crackers... It is YUMMO - Before this surgery, you would not catch me ever eating dry tuna, but now, I LOVE it!!

Go figure... :)

How long did you take off from work?

Congrats on being back to the grind! Today is actually my first day back too. Three hours down, nine more to go. Ahhh!!! :)

Sounds like you did fine. I only made it 8 hours myself, but seeing as that's a normal person shift and I'm only 11 days post op, I'll take it. Just take it day by day and I'm sure we'll both be working away in no time!

The tuna sounds great! Never would have thought that either. Can't wait to eat some. One more week. Yummm.