Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was feeling down so I needed to do this...

Last night for some reason I was feeling a bit down... I've said this many times to many folks - when this happens dig deep in your tool box and pull something out that will *fix* that mood. These are a few pics of me I took last night. This was my original size pants in the black (of course... lol) size 28W... I used to fit these at my heaviest, 330+ Lbs. They were even tight!! I refused to cross over into the 30's. My tops were a 3X, even sometimes a 4X (not as much) but still...

They are matched up against my "goal" jeans, size 8M. :blink: How did I not realize how large I really was? I've never been able to really recognize the true me, I still don't now. I might never, though I hope to someday.

Anyway I have redirected my new goal to a size 4M with those same style/cut jeans. After that I'm done... finish... even if I weigh 180 Lbs. In a few years when I have the excess skin removed, whatever doesn't fix itself in that time I'm sure that will be a few more pounds off anyway.

This is for all those who are pre-op, on the fence, not sure, just searching, or even feeling low due to stalling or whatever reason... it can and will happen for you! I have endured many stalls in my journey. I have gone weeks with little or no losses. My weight is coming of slow... but you know what (I've lost 75 Lbs in 8 months)? Something about me, I NEVER GIVE UP AND I NEVER GIVE IN!!! I am very close to goal and I FEEL LIKE I'M THERE ALREADY!!! Just a little fine tuning away.

Lotsa hugs and smiles, Irene.

Before/The Beginning:

post-39024-13813668161169_thumb.jpg post-39024-13813668160644_thumb.jpg

Currently:

post-33687-13813668157863_thumb.jpg post-39024-13813668159878_thumb.jpg post-33687-13813668158904_thumb.jpg post-33687-13813668156882_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813656643574_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813656643821_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813656644034_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813656644466_thumb.jpg

post-38-1381365664469_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813656644885_thumb.jpg

Sweet!! I always love the single-pant-leg photos. :) And your behind looks gooood in those new jeans!!

That looks awesome! I am a size 28W now - so I really love your pictures. I just hope that someday I can be that small - although I never ever remember being that small.... ;)

I am sorry you were feeling down, but am really glad you didn't stay there. It so easy to wallow in it. Thanks for sharing. I love the pictures and you look fabulous!

LOVE IT!!! You look AWESOME and OMG that picture of the jeans together is Great!! Really shows the difference!

Wow, you look great! What a wonderful post, I love how you turned feeling down into something good!

Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us, as always. I hope you are feeling better after looking at those pics of yourself. You deserve to feel good about what you have already accomplished, that's for sure!smile.gif

Fantastic!!!!! Look at you in those jeans!!!!!!

SUch a good idea for a pick-me-up. It is so important to find a way to get out of those blues. Thanks for the idea and the constant inspiration.

YOu look like a million bucks!!

Lara

Thank you for the idea on how to go back to a better mood! Inspirational as always!

WOW! Fantastic pictures and I hope it helped raise your spirits.

As I get closer and closer to a normal BMI and start looking better and better, I need to remember how far I've come. Photos do that for me...remind me of where I have been and where I want to be.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Te loveliest Irene,

what can I say, that hasn't already been said!!!

My goodness me... what a fantastic role model you are to all of us... new and old sleevers!!!

You're pictures are fab!! I love this... I often look at my big clothes that I have saved, and you are right, they put things into perspective when not much is going on with the scales!!

xx

Thanks for taking that photo Irene! I get such a kick out of the 'fit in one leg' pants pics! I hope i can do that some day soon... The one just laying one pair over the other is great too. You have come sooo far!