Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Telly~ My Dr. would not be happy if I was eating a full chicken breast and a bag of salad. My meal is 1 cup. No more, no less... And if you are hungry all the time, getting a fill will help. I do realize that Telly exercises like crazy, but also you wouldn't have to fight all the temptations with a fill. I still stand strong saying that you should get one for best results.

Do what you feel is right tho!!! Keep it up!

lins~you are too pretty!!!

Omg! Paullllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Boy have I been the busy bee..lol

I thought I had joined the Gone for Good Club a while back. Im not great with computers so let me see if I can do this. Debbie C. start------268 today -----147 lost 121 stil working on it

Thanks Heather!

Telly, I am probably just jealous because you are about to slide by me in weight...and I am unfilled. Go get a fill. I SUPPORT YOU no matter what.

Head hunger is the WORST! Is it emotional eating?

Can add me to the "I need a fill list". -1 this week but have been teetering b/w 190-192 for a couple of weeks now and have noticed my appetite has gotten intense. Need more food to fill me up. It has been over 2mos since my last fill and I guess since I have lost 20 lbs my band is looser. Scheduled my 3rd fill for 07/24 so until then I will try not to gain....BTW Telly that ginger dressing sounds FABULOUS right now!!! :hungry:

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/189/150ish

5'7''

Lins.. I don't really know what it is but my biggest guess is that I've bumped up my workouts to ridiculousness and I'm hungry all day.

Iuliz... It's damn good. You can get it at any Publix, Winn-Dixie, Kroegers.. any major grocery store. It's brownish looking.. tan maybe and boy is it god sent:)

C 268.5 (-11.5 lbs total, -1.5 this week)

Telly, my vote is for a fill. Right now you are losing weight, just fine, but... it seems like you have to struggle with your hunger all the time, not head hunger, but real physical hunger, with proper restriction you won't have that hanging over you all the time. Right now you are essentially losing your weight without the band, you have no restriction, it's not the band that is helping you with the weight loss it's your diet and exercise program, and that's great! But, again, but, why not make use of the tool you paid for and underwent surgery for? if you get proper restriction it is going to make it that much easier for you. If it were me I would go for a fill, creep up on it if you want to not risk being over-filled, but why not add that extra tool to your arsenal, and make it easier on yourself and hopefully more enjoyable still.

XO

Leila

Telly, my vote is for a fill. Right now you are losing weight, just fine, but... it seems like you have to struggle with your hunger all the time, not head hunger, but real physical hunger, with proper restriction you won't have that hanging over you all the time. Right now you are essentially losing your weight without the band, you have no restriction, it's not the band that is helping you with the weight loss it's your diet and exercise program, and that's great! But, again, but, why not make use of the tool you paid for and underwent surgery for? if you get proper restriction it is going to make it that much easier for you. If it were me I would go for a fill, creep up on it if you want to not risk being over-filled, but why not add that extra tool to your arsenal, and make it easier on yourself and hopefully more enjoyable still.
That's pretty much what I've been telling her as well. :)

Leila,

Well said and yes.. the fill wins. Gonna go get one next week.

I'm down two more pounds this morning. So now I am thinking about giving it two weeks, try getting in more Water and hit the gym more before i get the fill. I can't believe I'm getting so close to onederland and hitting my -100 mark.

Telly, if you feel like you should get the fill, do it. I also waited months before my first one and I got it when the weight was noticibly starting to slow up and it gave me a huge boost.

Lins, I LOVE that dress! You are looking great!

I have a high school friends wedding at the end of the month and will see people who havent seen me since my highest 303. I'm excited to show up in my "little" black dress.

Living back in my hometown I have already sen some old friends at parties and t feels nice having all the guys who were just friends in high school telling me I was looking so great:biggrin1:

It's all good. *hugs Paul*

We just have a lot of members who would be offended. I'm trying to watch out for them.

Paul, you need to get off the computer and get some from your wife instead of slobbering over every word that's said by these friends who are in this club to focus on weight loss and band support.

I don't mean to offend, but I'm just bummed as hell to see our club turn into a tease fest.

I concur. :straight

:clap2: FUNNY & s SHERRI CONGRATULATIONS!!! I look forward to hearing about your experiences and successes.

T