Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In 24 Hours I will be sleeved! I am soooo excited!!!!! Will be at the hospital @ 6:00 AM. Cleaning the whole house top to bottom. Getting that out of the way. (Less to do before I go back to work.) I have my post op goodies, ordered my Vitamins. (should have them by Thursday) Have overnight bag packed. Going over check list. Ready to go.:D Feeling really good righ now. ;) Anyone else getting sleeved tomorrow?

Deb

Not tomorrow, but Wednesday for me! Good luck to you and check in when you can and I will do the same. I hope we both have an easy week, along with all the others getting sleeved this week!smile.gif

I'm so sure we will do just fine! So much positive energy!!!!!

Me too. I hadn't been at all nervous until last night. Then I began to have the usual second thoughts. I finally did get to sleep though. But I remember the night before I had my hysterectomy 5 years ago. I laid awake all night before the surgery thinking what if...this and what if....that. I am kind of afraid I won't sleep at all tonight. This seems like such a big irreversable thing to do...and by choice! At least the hysterectomy wasn't something that I chose to do! I know I should be being all positive right now, and I have been all along until yesterday. Well off to buy last minute items. Good luck to all sleevers having surgery tomorrow!

Best of luck ... Very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too am getting sleeved tomorrow! Best of luck to you! I am prepared as I can be. Well at least I think so. Lol. I don't know about you but I have found this site to be simply AWESOME!!!!!!!

Looks like there are a lot of us taking the journey tomorrow! I go back and forth from being really anxious, to completely calm. I'm ready though. I am ridiculously prepared - tons of Isopure, 4 different kind of boxed broth, popsicles, gas-x, special mouthwash, you name it! My prep has helped me get calm about the surgery.

Here's to a smooth experience for all of us!

Lara

Good luck to all of you! Please keep us posted. I'm so excited to hear your updates. I still have 4 months of hoops to jump through but I know I'll be where you are soon. Well, except I doubt I'll clean the house. Lol. Jk! :)