Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THEIR SLEEVE IN TIJUANA MEXICO?

IF SO HOW WAS IT? WHO WAS YOUR DOCTOR? JUST SEARCHING ON A DOCTOR! =) THANX~ :)

Hey Andre,

i just had my plication done on the 5th of January by dr.Corvola.I would go there in a heart beat if i had to to it again.

I was sleeved in Tijuana in July by Dr. Almanza, I would also do it again.

I used Dr. Liza Maria Pompa in August she is at LIMARP.COM. Great facility and staff!

I had mine with Dr. Kelly. His resume is impressive and alot of his education was done in states. You can even call the places he claims he attended in the states and they confirmed. He speaks perfect English. Very compassionate , caring, man who I sensed cared more about the life of his patients then the dollars. His assistant Trish is wonderful too. Let me' know if you want her number. I was sleeved on the 20th.

I had mine with Dr. Kelly. His resume is impressive and alot of his education was done in states. You can even call the places he claims he attended in the states and they confirmed. He speaks perfect English. Very compassionate , caring, man who I sensed cared more about the life of his patients then the dollars. His assistant Trish is wonderful too. Let me' know if you want her number. I was sleeved on the 20th.

Is there a website for Dr. Kelly or his hospital. I'm also curious as to how much you paid.

I’ve received some calls regarding this issue. Hopefully this should clear up the confusion. Trish is Dr. Kelly’s patient advocate and takes care of all the patients when they arrive. I am a patient coordinator. Along with advertising and marketing of websites, I am also Dr. Kelly’s coordinator that answers his company phone. So if you call his office from his website, you’ll get me.

Everyone is be cared for by Trish once they have arrived, so you don’t need to worry about going to Trish directly to book your surgery as you will always end up with her. As a matter of fact, you may find that Trish is so busy taking care of the patients that are in Tijuana, she may be very hard to reach. This also takes time away from the patients that are there having surgery.

Trish used to be Dr. Kelly’s only coordinator and I’m sure that’s what has caused the confusion. But Dr. Kelly’s practice has grown. It has been said that some have expected Trish to know when their upcoming surgery is and/or if they have changed their date. Trish does not have that information in advance. She usually doesn’t know when a patient is coming until a couple of days before they arrive. So please don’t expect her to have your information or assume that she should have it weeks in advance, because she won’t.

I and the women in Dr. Kelly’ office handle his calendar. As previously stated, Trish is very busy with patients and taking care of things in Tijuana.

I hope this clears things up. Please call me with questions and I will be happy to help.

Hi how is everything going with your surgery? did they give you good pain medication while you were down there? How much weight have you lost so far?

I was sleeved in Tijuana in July by Dr. Almanza, I would also do it again.

Sandy, If you are gonna post something, please tell it like it is. This is bogus! Trish works for ONE doctor. She is a coordinator also who works for ONE doctor. Doctor Kelly is the only one she works for! These outside companies, like yourself, alot of times work for 6 or more doctors which is why they can't keep your information straight!

And yes, you do ride in a professional medical van if you go directly through Dr. Kelly's personal assistant and coordinator Trish. That is fact. Dr. Kelly pays for this. If you go through an outside company, this will not be your means of transportation because your outside company is responsible for this and other details. Also, if you go through an outside company, Dr. Kelly gets CONSIDERABLY less for performing your surgery. To each there own. I would rather more money go to my doctor who saved my life and truly earned it than to an outside company who couldn't keep my information straight and who I had to constantly call them for the follow-up. Like I said, to each their own. As far as I'm concerned, THE SURGEON is the deserving one not an outside company that charges ridiculous fees selling surgery to the doctor. However, the decision is all yours!

I also just want to say, I don't wish to get in any arguemnet on here with a coordinator. I really don't think they should be allowed on here to stalk our posts. They are like car salesmen, getting paid huge fees if you decide to go through them. It is our PERSONAL experiences that we speak about on here and should be allowed to express them to other potential sleeve patients without dealing with a coordinators comments. I don't think its very perfessional on the coordinators part. Dr. Kelly is amazing and my only intentions of posting my experience is to HELP potential sleeve patients have the BEST experience they can have! I'm sharing information I wish I would of known in advance. However, whatever route one choses to go is your choice and your experience will be all yours. I have nothing more to say on this topic.

Quality surgeon for half to a fourth of the cost. For some of us, it is our only choice.

Wait.....people actually go to Mexico for surgery??????? What is the benefit of that?