Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American Sleevers

Since surgery I can say I am beginning to not miss food. Didn't think that could happen. I don't even get hungry like before wen I had my real stomach. I was regretting this surgery but to be honey losing the weight which I have tried so hard to do for so many years brings back my old self confidence. Not only was this for health reasons but on the plus side I am also feeling very sexy too. I got about 50 more #'s to go but I am already loving the new me. ????confidence has gone through the roof.

Good for you Karen! I know in the beginning you were really struggling and now you see the results and you feel great. Keep it up!

Thanks but found out yesterday the dr does not want me to eat pudding or yogurt yet. I was like really. I had been eating it. Guess that sums up that lil stitch pain I feel off and on that's nagging me. Yesterday was challenging I felt hungry a lot. Everyday I learn something new with this. I did try to sleep in my bed 2 nights but lastnight it just wasn't working out. Back to the recliner I went lol.

@mochax- how far. out are you?

@ "Motherof5" i was sleeved 9/30. I believe starting next week I can have yogurt and pudding just liquids the first two weeks.

Okay, that explains your doctor's response. And you had no problems eating those?

Okay, that explains your doctor's response. And you had no problems eating those?

I had no problems til afterwards when the nagging pain lingered around. But I'm ok now

Hi everyone! I'm new posting here. I'm 2 days post op and trying my hardest to get thru right now. I'm barely getting my Protein in or Water. Any suggestions?[/quote

I was the same way for 3 weeks...my dr said focus on healing...try sipping on water every 30 min and on protein every 30 min ALL DAY!! It was very hard for me because I would be full off 2-3 oz but you will get there :) congrats

Hi everyone! I'm new posting here. I'm 2 days post op and trying my hardest to get thru right now. I'm barely getting my Protein in or Water. Any suggestions?[/quote

I was the same way for 3 weeks...my dr said focus on healing...try sipping on water every 30 min and on protein every 30 min ALL DAY!! It was very hard for me because I would be full off 2-3 oz but you will get there :) congrats

@ "msfitn2014" welcome to the other side! As I was told don't worry just do the best you can to stay hydrated. Also as I've experienced you will sip more and more as the days go by. I was shocked when my sips got a little bigger but in time it will get better. BTW I'm 9 days post op

@ "msfitn2014" welcome to the other side! As I was told don't worry just do the best you can to stay hydrated. Also as I've experienced you will sip more and more as the days go by. I was shocked when my sips got a little bigger but in time it will get better. BTW I'm 9 days post op

Thanks but found out yesterday the dr does not want me to eat pudding or yogurt yet. I was like really. I had been eating it. Guess that sums up that lil stitch pain I feel off and on that's nagging me. Yesterday was challenging I felt hungry a lot. Everyday I learn something new with this. I did try to sleep in my bed 2 nights but lastnight it just wasn't working out. Back to the recliner I went lol.

Have you tried sleeping on a body pillow? I'm nearly 3 weeks out and I am still sleeping on it. It annoys my husband, but I am trying to heal and I can't lay on my stomach

Have you tried sleeping on a body pillow? I'm nearly 3 weeks out and I am still sleeping on it. It annoys my husband, but I am trying to heal and I can't lay on my stomach

@"aloudwhisper" I haven't but I will when I go to my moms house, she has mine. I just try and find a comfortable position using all my big pillows

@"aloudwhisper" I haven't but I will when I go to my moms house, she has mine. I just try and find a comfortable position using all my big pillows

Well whatever helps. sleep is so important for me. I realize yesterday I didn't really need it as much, but it's still great to have. I don't I am ready to let go just yet.