Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! XOXO

Carrie, you know it girl! Soon, and I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!!! :)

Lila, I draw inspiration from ALL of you!! We are all needing a little TLC sometimes, and I'm so thankful for this place - and all the wonderful folks who post here! :D

NotFat - Sorry I know its a little confusing... I was 272 on Sleeve day and I'm 235 now so since sleeving I've lost 37. However at my very highest I've lost 94!! I'm very close to the Century club now... :)

OMGosh I'm so there with you Diva on the ticker thing! I didn't know where in the heck to start my ticker lol! At my peak (234) when I first came to this site (216) so I just went with the day of my surgery (204)...But I am sooooo thinking of changing my goal to 134 so I can say I lost 100 lbs from my highest (recorded weight known that is) weight. That would be INCREDIBLE. We'll see.

You really do look great! Thanks for sharing your journey. I remember when I first came to the forum you were just having surgery and it is so great to see the progress. I am so excited to join you in getting rid of my band soon and being sleeved! : )

Irene, I would NEVER have recognized you at your higher weight -- it's just such a drastic change!! Incredible :)

smile.gif You are looking great! Nice work Diva! You look so different from the first picture - as Julia said; I would not recognize you!

Keep up the great work! What an amazing journey you are on!

Kim

You look great!

Congrats on your success.

THANK YOU ALL!!! You all are so sweet!! :D

Hey s4m, that would be great to be able to say you lost 100 Lbs!! I'm with you for support, I definitely know you can do it!

Becca, today is your big day - wishing you well and a speedy recovery! You will soon see, the sleeve is where it's at!! You won't be sorry at all that you did this (at least after you get through your first month... ;) )

Julia, Kimmes - I'm so glad I'm not recognizable from before... ugh! I did not feel good about me or at all back then. I really think I could have been quite depressed, and now I've been feeling so high on life. It is ABSOLUTELY the best thing I've ever done for myself!! I'd do it again a million times over! Thank you!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully I will be able to start posting some great scale numbers soon! However, I think my body is shrinking much more than the scale is letting on. I know I've already posted this several times, but I just feel so incredible about it.

This weekend I was doing my monthly clothing fitting. I have so many clothes that I've hung on to over the many years going up and down in sizes. Well I have some clothes going way back to about 1990. I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't worn since I was about 18 years old. That was the time I started to gain massive amounts of weight. They are a size 14, and when I picked them up they looked so tiny. I was curious to see how well they might already be fitting on me. I did try to put them on several times over the years and at one point I couldn't even get them up above my huge knees.

Well...

I was able to fit them well above my thighs and rear. I couldn't believe it!! It reached around to around my belly button but couldn't get the button. So, I'm actually almost there!!! I felt like a kid in High School again!!! That is quite possibly the best I've felt about my weight loss yet... like I said - this is the MOST FUN I've had while losing weight!

Not only that I was able to lay to rest about 8 pairs of pants for being too big now. There are even some 18's in that pile... :lol: Wow!!! I was able to move about 5 pair pants into my "fitting" side too. Life's soooo great!!!

To all those newly sleeved... it WILL happen!! You just have to be patient with yourself and your sleeve. Once you are healed and the weight loss starts happening, you will see - this REALLY DOES WORK!!!

And for it to be the Holidays and I'm STILL losing??? You can't beat that!!!

You look wonderful!!! I agree with Julie too, I see such a difference between you at your highest and what you look like now.

WOO HOO! So happy for you!

Wow, you look phenomenal! Please don't take this the wrong way but the now pics of you compared to where you were...well if I saw those without knowing your story, I would think you were showing pics of a mom and daughter. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How awesome to almost be in size 14 pants. Can't wait to get there myself.

Thanks everybody!! It feels sooo great to be losing, and as far as body - losing FAST!!

sassy, thank you lady!! I hope by the time I reach goal I can shave off another decade too! ;)

Wow...go girl go! All the best to you. You always encourage everyone on these boards, you have a kind heart. Nothing but sucess to you in 2011. I will be on the winners circle 1-6-11 (8 days to my sleeve)! Thanks for the inspiration.:D

Hey Everyone!!

Well, it's been over three months since I revised from band to sleeve. I just thought it is time for a new set of pictures. I think it's a really good idea to keep record of how things are going and I prefer to do it about every month. I would say 10 Lbs, but ya know - with the sleeve that could be every 10 days! LOL :lol:

So, the Brown sweater is me at my heaviest 330

The Pink Shirt is me at about 300

The Blue Dress is me gained all my weight back after being banded at 280

And The black shirts is me today at 235... Yippeeee!!!

I feel AWESOME!! I'm rolling right along and I can't say that I've ever had more fun losing weight. This surgery was plain and simply a miracle for me in which I'm thankful DAILY that it was created.

Also, thank you to everyone here for providing such an awesome place to share the good times and the not so good times. You all have been amazing to me, and watching you all melt away keeps me fighting to do the same. Hugs!!!!

post-38-13813656158138_thumb.jpg post-38-13813656157874_thumb.jpg post-38-13813656157759_thumb.jpg post-38-13813656158253_thumb.jpg post-38-13813656158707_thumb.jpg post-38-13813656158973_thumb.jpg post-38-13813656159363_thumb.jpg

You look like a completely new person! AMAZING Great job Diva

SMOKIN!