Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (maybe a little XXX)

Do my toes. I need to do that tonight, but I don't know when b/c we have dinner plans until pretty late. I'm starting to get what I call "ghetto toes". You know... where the polish is half chipped off, one or two broken nails, etc.

I would normally go shopping but I'm trying not to b/c I just bought a bunch of clothes that are getting too big.

Right now it's not a problem because of school. Four months' worth of class in 10 weeks. We have an assignment due every day.

I need to spend more time cleaning. ;)

How about a hobby? I can always pull out my easel and paints, or my camera, or some clay and waste away a few hours.

I'm not big on games but there are a few I can play for an hour or so before I get bored.

Any movies you've been wanting to see?

Anything for the 4th you can start doing early?

"ghetto toes?" OMG that is so funny... My sister is just in love with her feet.. I am going to call her ghetto toes and see what she says, she might slap me.

I have about 70 DVD's and just dont know what to watch sometimes. Hubby is staying at work again late tonight... Shoot I should just find me a boyfriend LOL Nawwww I will Knit and do ceramics. watch old reruns on tv and sip on some ice tea. Hey actually that all sounds fun!

I hate feet, as a general rule. But I sandals in the summer, nd even though I don't like nail polish on my fingers, I think it's a must for the toes. *shrug* Just a little quirk I guess. ;)

I wish I had nothing to do tonight. We're meeting some friends at Outback. I use th term "friends" lightly, and Outback? :puke:We live in Kansas City and we're going to Outback? That's like living in San Francisco and eating at Red Lobster!

When I am working out of town:

I go shopping; I love shopping in other cities.

Manage my stock portfolio

Swim

Go get a manicure, pedicure or massage.

Clean out my briefcase and purse.

Have phone sex with my husband.

Tonight I missed my flight so I am stuck in this airport until 5:40AM; so, I guess you all know what I am doing....LBT. I should have gone back to the hotel.

When I am home I don't usually get bored because I am home so seldom.

Trish there is nothing wrong with LBT as a hobby!! I love it and actually haven't been on much latley and I've missed it. I also have taken up scapbooking... my first one is of my daughters kindergarten year.. I want to go back and do some of her when she was a baby and smaller toddler years. I love taking pictures but some how never have manage to get them in albums or in a photo box. I keep pretty buisy with 2 nieces and my daughter and a full time job and husband... just remember when you all healed up you'll have plenty of places to go!!!

Your not on LBT tonight your hubby must be home!!!:rant:

Hmmm the FIRST thing I do is this lol - LBT -- otherwise I play 'games' like pool and Literati ---I meet new people AND I do NOT eat if my fingers are busy! I also catch up on emailing friends - you know - those people who you 'forget' are alive and well when you are busy doing everything for everyone else the rest of the day!

If I am not in the mood for computer time - then I read - I write poetry - I call up someone I haven't chatted with in a while - or I go for a walk. Sometimes I grab an old movie - something I've seen before but forgot I owned lol

OMG = MoOrLess - I am HOPELESSLY addicted to Literati! My Yahoo screenname is AlyshaEvans, we should play some time! PM me anytime and I'll play you a game :- )

sounds weird...but i turn on my techno music and i dance :rant: its a great workout. andit is why i win all the dancin contests LOL

I do the same thing but to Hip Hop! It's all about hip-hop in my house...I love Dead Prez, Kanye West, Gnarls Barkley, Bizzy Bone, LOVE R&B - R-Kelly, Keyshia Cole, Eryka Badu, ......

Cool BeacheeGirl!!! Literati is my favorite game ....I WILL give you a hollar soon....my sweetie is starting to work nights on the weekend and it gets very boring....lol....adjusting to it -- I'd hollar tonite (Sat) but daughter will be here sleeping where my puter is - dang - lol.....promise I'll catch ya soon!

Well when I'm home and we're bored we always end up in the bedroom. At least that never gets boring even after 3 years together lol. Its one thing we've always had in common so when we're bored and nothing's on tv he'll just ask if I want to and thats that! But if I'm bored by myself, I like to read magazines, books, call a friend, take the dog for a walk - you know the usual stuff.

I do the same thing but to Hip Hop! It's all about hip-hop in my house...I love Dead Prez, Kanye West, Gnarls Barkley, Bizzy Bone, LOVE R&B - R-Kelly, Keyshia Cole, Eryka Badu, ......

Oh I am all about hiphop as well. Not so much R&B. I want to dance! LOL Not sway. Kanye or Eminem's "Shake That Ass" or any Black Eyed Peas. Something with a strong beat that makes me sweat. And can I tell you how much I am in love with Nate Dogg. LOL Man has got a voce that melts me like butter.

BORED? What the heck is that? Working full time, 2 children, 2 dogs who act and require attention just like children, a husband, a house, a camper.......who can get bored? I have to take time out to do LBT to "wind down" and relax. It's my "me time". I also like to read.

I get up each morning at 5 am and I try to exercise at least 3 times a week before I get ready for work. I don't get home from work until at least 6 pm, then it's dinner and the clean up. Do the bills, fold the laundry.

On the weekends it's marathon cleaning, or camping and that's even more work. Man, what I'd give to say I was bored.

I'm a stay-at-home mom to 4 young children ranging in ages from 8 1/2 years to 5 months old. I don't have the luxury of boredom----someday though! I look forward to it. Whenever I do get time to myself (usually 12 midnight to 2 am) I work on my art or surf the net. I always have an eBay window up and open and will listen and watch new videos. Other times, I catch up on all my favorite programs that I've tivoed. I can watch 2 hours of programming in about 1 hour and 15 minutes! I love tivo! I also like to garden, catch up with friends, thrift shopping....