Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where my girls at???

Ok so i clicked on this thread hoping there would be some before and after pics but didn't find any!! LOL... Just kidding.

From a guys perspective, (and I'm not a boob man so I may be the wrong one to offer perspective...I love booties!!) this is just part of the weight loss process that has to be gotten used to. It's great to see that you ladies enjoy your boobies as they are now but I'm sure none of you would sacrifice this wonderful weight loss you're experiencing for a full bra. If I were the husband of any of you, i would already be saving for the inevitable boob job JUST IN CASE that was something you wanted. And if you decided you didn't want it...it would go towards building myself a man cave!! LOL.

Sorry for barging in on your thread... but I just wanted to say that you ladies are doing an AWESOME job of losing weight and unfortunately the side effect is that there is some boob loss. But it's all part of the NEW YOU. Love it all!!!

Hey BigDaddy, thanks for the male perspective. I was again talking about this to DH yesterday. He told me I look great - and they don't look too small at all. He said since my stomach has shrunk away it makes the boobs look more pronounced. Ah, he's such a great husband!!!

You're right I'll just have to get used to it. I'm still going to get a minor enhancement someday though!!

Oh my I have the same problem and I was just sleeved on Nov 9th. My aunts first words to me last weekend was wow u lost ur boobs already. I was a 42dd and now ummm ya Im so not there now and the hubby says he still luvs them and so on. Maybe the insurance should also include a Tummy Tuck and a boob job after all the weight is lost, wishful thinking I'm sure. But yes I will be getting my boobs done and a tummy tuck in about a year or so, Its a must seeing my girls have left the building

Okay, so i never thought I would care about my breasts losing volume . . . but, that sure changed when I began to see my great-grandmother's 89-year old National Geographic breasts every time I saw myself nude in the mirror! After I lost all my weight, I became embarassed about my breast bags. That's just me. I hope no one else feels that way. But, for some stupid reason, that is just how i felt. Anyway, I began to explore breast augmentation sugery. My husband was VERY against it. My poor husband! He must think I'm crazy!! Weight loss surgery in Mexico and now this. Seriously though, I even thought myself to be pretty selfish, foolish, and vein to put myself through breast surgery. But, I just made myself do it. Don't even ask me about the first month because i was miserable and full of regret. They seemed huge and unnatural. But, now, three months later, I am so so so so so glad i did it! The swelling went away and I now feel totally normal. Actually, they just look like they did before, except on a skinnier frame. I can wear all my fat bras! You should probably explore breast implant discussion boards to find out more about it. It's a big step. Just my two cents.

Hey Jilly, thanks for sharing your story! Also, I had no idea they had breast augmentation discussion boards. That is a fab idea, thanks again!!

Ya makemeheal.com is a good one. I did a lot of research and posting there when I had my TT a few years ago.

You are most welcome. One more thing, wait until you have lost most of your weight. They have to measure your breasts and take into account your volume-loss before determining the size of the implant. If you still have a signficant amount of weight to lose, the implant will be saggy after you lose more weight. My doctor told me that my weight loss had to be stable for six months.

As for breast discussion boards, prepare yourself for big-time boosom wishers who strive for tripple-Gs. Just be careful. The advice is not always as sincere as it is on this board. For me, I was okay with realself.com. The point is, you can at least educate yourself.

PS: I posted this before reading the one just above. I don't think I came across that site. I wish had because I was so desperate for advice.

This does scare me about loosing weight. Mine are already deflated from the kids which a doctor swore up and down was not possible...um yeah right, then explain how my girls magically disappeared after nursing?! I even had a doctor ask if I had implants before and had then removed! Ugh. So I fear my already small deflated b cups will get even smaller *sigh*

I bought the Lily of France bras that was suggested by Mini from Kohl's. They are great!! I also wear a 36D now... :D Fits perfect!!!

From my larges a 44 to a 36... Wow!!! I never thought I'd fit this again... and I'm still a D!!! Whooo!!!

Though they do still need some filler though, LOL! I guess I'm just not used to seeing them being smaller, but still a D!!!

Irene I am definitely a boob girl too!!! Only drawback I really see to VSG:( lol, I already have looked into surgery and starting a savings for 2 new lovely ladies:) I know someone mentioned scarring... many of the places I looked at insert the implant through the belly button and inflate it once it is in place which eliminates scarring.

I'm not even halfway to goal and I'm already down to a 38D from a 42G. I haven't heard anybody talk about augmentation without implants? I'm worried about how bad implants will look when I get old and loss of sensation. I'm also concerned that if I get boob work done, I won't be able to breast-feed, is that true? I wonder if the fat from other parts of me could be sucked out and put in my boobs instead, seriously! Right now my bra cups are full of puddled pudding-skin. blechh.

I'm not even halfway to goal and I'm already down to a 38D from a 42G. I haven't heard anybody talk about augmentation without implants? I'm worried about how bad implants will look when I get old and loss of sensation. I'm also concerned that if I get boob work done, I won't be able to breast-feed, is that true? I wonder if the fat from other parts of me could be sucked out and put in my boobs instead, seriously! Right now my bra cups are full of puddled pudding-skin. blechh.

I remember seeing this on some PS TV show (can't remember which) but there was some boob Dr. and he was pretty amazing. He took some WLS patient lady and her boobs deflated, but they were originally quite large. He was able to reshape them without implants. I've also heard of some PS transplanting fat cells too, so yeah I don't think it'd hurt to look into alternative ideas with your PS. :)