Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 mths and 100 pounds you can do it!

Wow! That is awesome. 4 months is no time at all. Great job. Any advice you want to share to some getting ready to have surgery? Can't wait to join you on the other side (surgery 6 Dec).

God, what are you doing - I am almost 4 months out and have only lost 60lbs (including preop diet). I started at 260lbs.

Just wanted to check in and say that I am getting ready to hit my 4 mth post surgery mark and I am down 95 pounds. If I can do it anyone can!!! Good luck!

All i can say is WOW!! Great job! I just want to ask what are you doing for exercise, and eating how many cals/carbs/protein you eating? Again that is awesome!

Hiya Libby,

Wow that is absolutely fantastic !!!

You are a true inspiration to all of us pre-op members.

I'm starting my pre-op liquid diet tomorrow, really looking forward to that LOL !!! My surgery is scheduled for Dec 7th.

If I can do only half as well as you are doing I will be more than pleased. Keep up the amazing work.

Best wishes Angela x ( UK member )

So amazing! I am so happy for you!

OMG... you were sleeved 10 days after me and have lost more that double of what I have.... fantastic... please do share your secrets...lol

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! xx

That is amazing, I think you are the first person I have heard of to lose that much weight that quickly.

Sorry I didn't come back and check on everyone's responses.

I just hit the 5 mth post op mark and I am down 115 seriously it is crazy.... If you are feeling bad because I have lost more you shouldn't I have lots more to lose then most sleevers and it's all relative. I am still half way to my goal.

I don't have any secrets I just follow the plan but I also don't beat myself up if I treat myself to something.

My calories are around 800-1000 a day and I always get 60-80 grams of protien. I try to keep my carbs around 25 but they usually end up closer to 35-40.

I still supplement my Protein with a Protein shake I drink Syntrax nectar either lemon tea or fuzzy navel. They are 90 calories per scoop with no carbs 20 grams of Protein. I take a 20 oz Blender Bottle one scoop of protein and a crystal light mix in and fill it up to the lid with Water.

I try to work out at least 4 times a week for 45 min to an hour. I was taking 60 min group fitness classes twice a week but I didn't like the time they were meeting so I am heading back to the gym. I try to switch it up 20 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes biking , & 20 minutes elliptical.

I have not been tracking my food lately but I have in the beginning of trying to figure everything out I used myfitnesspal.com I really liked their site it was easy to use and convient since they have an android app for my phone.

Typical day

BK (7:00 am) activia light yogart & piece of fruit or no sugar added fruit cup (right now I love those cutie oranges!)

9:00 protein

11:30 salad for lunch with protein (either chicken or steak) I always include cheese and crutons eat the meat first

6:00 dinner baked Salmon and a vegetable (no potatoes)

If I need a snack after work it is usually one of those 100 calorie bags of popcorn... I love popcorn.

If you check out my blog you can see photos. I wish I had more time to blog.

My Blog

Sorry I didn't come back and check on everyone's responses.

I just hit the 5 mth post op mark and I am down 115 seriously it is crazy.... If you are feeling bad because I have lost more you shouldn't I have lots more to lose then most sleevers and it's all relative. I am still half way to my goal.

I don't have any secrets I just follow the plan but I also don't beat myself up if I treat myself to something.

My calories are around 800-1000 a day and I always get 60-80 grams of protien. I try to keep my carbs around 25 but they usually end up closer to 35-40.

I still supplement my Protein with a Protein shake I drink Syntrax nectar either lemon tea or fuzzy navel. They are 90 calories per scoop with no carbs 20 grams of protein. I take a 20 oz Blender Bottle one scoop of protein and a crystal light mix in and fill it up to the lid with Water.

I try to work out at least 4 times a week for 45 min to an hour. I was taking 60 min group fitness classes twice a week but I didn't like the time they were meeting so I am heading back to the gym. I try to switch it up 20 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes biking , & 20 minutes elliptical.

I have not been tracking my food lately but I have in the beginning of trying to figure everything out I used myfitnesspal.com I really liked their site it was easy to use and convient since they have an android app for my phone.

Typical day

BK (7:00 am) activia light yogart & piece of fruit or no sugar added fruit cup (right now I love those cutie oranges!)

9:00 protein

11:30 salad for lunch with protein (either chicken or steak) I always include cheese and crutons eat the meat first

6:00 dinner baked Salmon and a vegetable (no potatoes)

If I need a snack after work it is usually one of those 100 calorie bags of popcorn... I love popcorn.

If you check out my blog you can see photos. I wish I had more time to blog.

My Blog

Hi...where do you buy the Syntax nectar?

Hi...where do you buy the Syntax nectar?

I buy it from Drugstore.com they are resonably priced. My local body building store carries them but they charge $38 a tub. You can buy it on Amazon & bariatriceating.com. I also recommend getting samples because I have some flavors that I do not like. Just google Syntrax nectar samples they are out there.