Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christina (Illsucced) need prayers!!

It is not the same without you SARGE!!!!!

I was so depressed, I ate ice cream! No, I guess I can't blame that on you... LOL always looking for someone to blame, but me!

Get better and come back to us!

Sweet Penni, thank you SO much for keeping us updated. LBT loves you! ((hugs))

Hey Christina!

SO happy knowing that you are doing well enough to go home. Thats actually the place where the real healing will occur. Im assuming the reading/typing that LBT will give you will be therapy (we're hoping at least :eek:).

Cant wait to hear fom ya!

You are in my prayers Christina. Thank god for knowledgeable doctors, loving family and friends

Hey Christina, sweetie, just wanted to check in on you again. I've been away on vacation, and didn't have access to the internet.

Just wanting to send you good vibrations.

Cristina Sure hope your feeling better!!! Hope you are having a happy 4th of July in spite of your illness!!! Sending great big healthy wishes your way...in the form of Firecrackers!!! LOL!!! ((((HUGS))))

(((((((Christina))))))) Hope your recovery is fast and totally complete! Come home to LBT soon, we need you!!

Just spoke to SARGE today. She is recuperating at home. She is facing some further health related issues that should be resolved in the coming months but she requests to continuing praying for her as she needs them more every day.

She still laughs and cuts up as usual. I told her stop faking being sick and get back here. She loved that. LOL!!!

Just received this email from Christina. I just sent her a cute little email called chocolate SINGS. I will post it on a separate thread. She is referring to her Coumadin levels. They have her on that blood thinner due to finding blood clots in her arm after an IV infiltrated.

PLEASE keep her in your prayers.

I LOVE YOU! I am having a poor day but this made me feel like there is so much more to do & say - That I am blessed to have the opportunity to do so!

My blood work came back again yesterday(not good) actually worse they say b/c I doubled up on meds wed nite but my blood still shows 1.6. So they are giving more today (sat) & sun & tues & thurs. It really makes me feel not "right" its so hard to describe but I pray this helps me. I also pray & hope all of LBT will pray that my blood comes back Friday(next ) at something, anything over 2.

I am terrified of internal bleeding & thought I may have had some this morning while at mom's. I hope it was maybe remnants of red pepper;0) Which it could have been but looked suspicious. I am truly going to be an official bleeder this week so extra precaution is needed they say. You would at least think I could lose a couple pounds during all of this but I am up 3.5 since being released. I am walking a min of 45 mins now per day ( no MATTER what) that's everyday(please tell the troupes) its so much more crucial than they ever ever ever ever thought it was.

Most importantly NOT TO SMOKE. They say that is the one great thing I had in my favor & if I had been a smoker the outlook could have been much different. Please what ever you do, I love you Penni & need my friends prayer as much as I need them to be healthly. Take really good care of yourself, now more than ever.

I also learned several things since this has all happened. Here is just one of many:

Just promise yourself one form of cardio a day. Who cares about actually working out. Great if you can do it but what really matters is ALWAYS doing it EVERYDAY. So a brisk 45 min or 30min walk is easiest I think. Something I can & will try to do from here on out. Just so my heart rate gets up & stays up for 25 mins or longer.

A major thing my brother told me in the hospital was " Its not what you are doing right now or even have done in the past year. It's what you have done the past 5 & 6 years that counts" Sufice it to say that "Yes" its crucial to do good now but even more crucial to CONTINUE to our bodies good! Remember he too is a Doc.

Starting to feel a bit weak & my neck is hurting now. Plus this is the longest I have every been on the computer since I got home. So talk with you soon.

I LOVE you!

Christina

Let's all keep Christina in our prayers more than ever these coming weeks. HUGS TO ALL!!

Poor thing.. I sure hope they watch that Coumadin, bumping it up for that many days will surely cause her to be too high pretty quickly.

Christina! God bless you and make them monitor that blood level closely until you're regulated (which I'm sure they will). Also, in some cases, they can allow you a self monitor, sort of like a diabetic has. I travel for work, so I have one and it's the greatest thing! They're very expensive and many docs won't okay it, but some do. I love having mine. It really keeps my mind at ease, taking such a critical drug.

((HUGS)) gf and keep walking!!

Wow... I am just now seeing this thread... Christina... you will certainly be in my prayers and sending wishes for a speedy recovery! It seems I have been hearing of more and more women having stokes in their 30's and 40's... it's certainly making me sit up and take notice! I am especially glad that I quit smoking in January and this certainly gives me an additional reason to stay smoke free! Get Well Soon!

Wow, thank you for the information. I know I haven't been around much, but I remember her~ She is certainly in my thoughts~

BEST WISHES CHRISTINA

Christina we're all rooting for you! You hang in there!