Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi October Sleevers! I haven't seen updates from October sleevers so I would love to see how all is doing. I have lost 21 lbs since surgery! My 4 wk mark will be this Wednesday! I have hit the 3 wk stall and am fighting constipation! I even gained 1.5 lbs which was very depressing. However, today I weighed and am back down to where I was before I hit stall and gained. I am a bad person when it comes to the scale! Must weigh everyday! I hope all is going well with everyone!

Melissa

Hi I had my sleeve on Oct 19 I have lost 41 bls I have been doing good but some days are harder then others of course but I love not feeling hungery and not to crave! I have 187 bls to my goal when I look at that number it scars me but I know if I work my sleeve and my butt off I can do it!!!

Hi I had my sleeve on Oct 19 I have lost 41 bls I have been doing good but some days are harder then others of course but I love not feeling hungery and not to crave! I have 187 bls to my goal when I look at that number it scars me but I know if I work my sleeve and my butt off I can do it!!!

I had my sleeve on Oct 4th. I have lost 40 pounds since surgery. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks. I lost some before surgery, so 53 pounds from my highest weight!

I had my surgery on October 21st and I have lost 18 pounds so far and total w pre op weight loss is 33 pounds. Some days are harder than others and I'm struggling w my Protein. Pre op I was ok w 2 different kinds of protein and now several make me sick. I'm still tryn to find a protein that works for me. My 3 weeks is this coming Thursday and I just started to feel a little better. Good luck to all n ur sucesses.

I had mine on October 25th.. I lost 10lbs pre-op and am just now finally losing! so a total of 17lbs as of today. It was really hard to not see the scale moving right after surgery, but I guess a lot of Water weight and dr said the anesthesia does it too... Still have terrible cravings for my weakness, starches :rolleyes:

For those of you trying to find a good Protein drink, try this sight: http://www.celebratevitamins.com/

They have chocolate and cake batter flavors. The shakes come with your Multivitamin, Calcium. I bought the chocolate and going to order the cake batter next! I read you can add flavor to your shakes to help with the flavors.. like coconut extract, mint extract, etc... good ideas for when you get bored with the same flavors!

I had my sleeve on Oct 19th also. Combined pre and post surgery I have lost 35 pounds. Today is my 19th day post op and I did not lose any weight this week. I am currently on mushies and try to eat 4 tablespoons of what ever food I am eating. So far I have only eaten scrambled eggs, tuna, chicken, cottage cheese, protien shakes. Get filled fast and I need to slow down my eating and drinking. Boy does it let me know!! I just get so thirsty some times and just want to gussle the Water down. Been trying to track as much as possible. Not very hunger most of the time but eat because I know I need to. I hope that the weight starts to fall again. Will not be weighing myself till the end of the week..Good luck to all...

Connie

:o

You are doing great... I had my surgery Oct 6th and am down 17 lbs from surgery but pre surgery 37.

What are you doing to lose so fast. I eat 45grms of Protein and drink 48 oz. of Water. Very few carbs..

Keep it up. Mary[

quote name=SarahS' timestamp='1289162770' post='90665]

I had my sleeve on Oct 4th. I have lost 40 pounds since surgery. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks. I lost some before surgery, so 53 pounds from my highest weight!

Hi! I had my surgery on the 25th. Two weeks post-op tomorrow. I'm still on liquids but can't wait to eat my mushies! I've lost 15 pounds but I'm trying not to weigh myself and be a prisoner to that damn scale! My one month will be on Thanksgiving. I wonder if I'll be able to eat turkey by then???

19 days since surgery and I have lost 18.5 pounds, I am happy.

:o

You are doing great... I had my surgery Oct 6th and am down 17 lbs from surgery but pre surgery 37.

What are you doing to lose so fast. I eat 45grms of Protein and drink 48 oz. of Water. Very few carbs..

Keep it up. Mary

[/quote

I have A LOT to lose, so that is probably why I am losing a lot. I started at 369 pounds at my highest, and today I am around 315. Surgery date I was 356. I don't feel like I am losing that fast because I have SO MUCH to lose. I am starting to notice a difference in the mirror now, so that helps! I am 32 yrs old. It was much easier to lose when I was in my 20's, but I guess I am still young! This time it is staying off!

I was sleeved on the 25th. I hit my stall at 1.5 weeks. I was expecting it though because I lost 33 lb pre-surgery in 2 months and TOM is scheduled any day. I was 292 at the hospital and now I am 277, so that's 15 lbs that flew off in a week and half. Kinda wish I would see the scale move down but I'm not stressing, it will happen. I've lost a dress size though, almost two!

My surgery was 10-22 and I didn't have to do a pre-op diet, just clears 48 prior, so starting from the 20th, I'm down 18lbs. I *think* I just broke a 10 day stall. The minute I started mushies, I stopped losing. Argh! But today it finally moved down a lb, but I won't trust it until I see it a few days in a row. :)

I have a 3 week follow-up appt. this week where I will move to the next phase of the bariatric diet, which will be all types of food, ground to mush. I'm excited to try beyond cottage cheese, refried Beans, yougurt and egg beaters. Going to break out my WLS cookbook and start having some fun!

Hi,

I had my sleeve done on Oct 15. I am currently down 20 lbs, but have been having Constipation issues. I just started mushies, only eating them 1 meal a day. I can eat a half of scrambled egg, and 2 oz of refried low fat Beans.

I have a total TMI question, has anyone ever gotten to the point where they are in so much intestinal pain and then all of a sudden all heck breaks loose. On Friday, I was in the bathroom for over an hour non-stop pooping. It was so painful. is this normal???

thanks,

Patti

I had surgery on the 11th and have only lost 16lbs since surgery. I got dehydrated at 2.5 weeks out and had to get 2 bags of IV fluids which made me gain 6lbs. my goal was to lose 15lbs the 1st month and ive made it. :rolleyes: Im not a fast loser and i know that from dieting before im happy with my results so far.