Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

scared, leak, please help!

GOod luck for a quick recovery. I'm sure this was really scary for you!!! (((hugs)))) What happened that made you know? What kind of getting sick? I'm just curious. Hoping you're back to normal asap and feeling better!

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope Tiff was able to give you some comfort and advice. I hope you continue to heal and get some rest. Thinking of you!

Hon;

When I want to whine about my minor complaints, I think of how much you have endured. Your path is different but our goal remains the same.

Consider yourself hugged. Prayers for your speedy recovery and that you face little troubles here on out.

Thank you all for your well wishes. I am doing better the last few days. It has been a real roller coaster. First they said nothing by mouth, then they wanted me to have some meds by mouth. I was so nauseated all the time I am now back on nothing by mouth. Feeling much better not being nauseated. I actually have woken up the last two days hungry! I hope that is a good sign! I will be going to the Dr. once a week now. I'm very anxious to go on Tues. Today is one week post op of the leak repair. I hope he gives me good news like I can have liquids and get rid of the feeding tube & drain!!!! Please continue to pray for me! Thank you all sooo much for your encouraging words!!!

Thank you all for your well wishes. I am doing better the last few days. It has been a real roller coaster. First they said nothing by mouth, then they wanted me to have some meds by mouth. I was so nauseated all the time I am now back on nothing by mouth. Feeling much better not being nauseated. I actually have woken up the last two days hungry! I hope that is a good sign! I will be going to the Dr. once a week now. I'm very anxious to go on Tues. Today is one week post op of the leak repair. I hope he gives me good news like I can have liquids and get rid of the feeding tube & drain!!!! Please continue to pray for me! Thank you all sooo much for your encouraging words!!!

I will pray for you kkb, my worst fear is a leak, my surg is in 10 days. i am glad u r feeling better and even getting some of your appetite back, keep us posted. God bless, vicki~

I think many of us forget that 1% chance of a leak and just how difficult the road back is when you have one.

I have 4 friends with the sleeve. 4 of us are fine, but 1 had a leak. She has had 3 surgeries in the last 3 weeks and at one point was fighting for her life. Makes me feel a little guilty that I've done so well. But, it also makes me grateful for my health and how this surgery has given me back my life.

I wish you the best of health and a quick recovery. Keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you for updating us KBB. Feeling hungry is definitley a positive sign. My mom has dealt with many medical complications in the past and hunger is something her dr always monitored. He claims being hungry is an indication of progress and healing. We will continue praying for you. Keep up the good spirit.

I hope that you continue to feel better and are able to move on to liquids soon. I am sure this must be very hard for you.

I know tiffy always says it was very hard but very worth it. Best wishes on continued progress and please keep us updated!

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better so far KKB!! I pray you will continue on your road to complete recovery - and that you will begin to eat by mouth again soon.

Hugs!!!

KKB, I am so glad to read that you are doing better. I'll be praying that you get the tubes out and okay for fluids on Tuesday.

Praying for you friend! Hope your recovery continues to go in right direction. I know we will hear about how great you are doing soon!