Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sizzilng September Sleevers Monday Check In

Cherice -- I was just telling myself "as soon as I get in the 170s, I'll be in heaven!" and look at you -- in the170s!! That's soo great! Good job with the weight loss -- isn't it amazing?? I still can't believe it :)

The weight loss is impressive. I never could have done it alone! You are losing really well too. You've lost more than me, although I can't complain. It has been really steady for me. I was a little slow to START losing, but since about 3 weeks out I have consistently been 1-3# a week. Got to love it :D

Hey all! Today's my weigh in day -- don't know quite what's going on, but I've been losing like there's no tomorrow -- I haven't done anything different, so go figure. So this week I lost 7.2 pounds (biggest loss since I started out!) -- and I just zoomed past the 220s -- again, I have no idea what's going on, but I'll take it!

Hope everyone else is doing well! :)

Oh wow Julia, that is AMAZING!!!! Congrats on your outstanding success!!

Someday I'll get to post a loss again - however nope, not this time. Only .2 this week... LOL!! I have to stay positive though. I have decided I'm going to track my food more intensely now. The Weight Watchers Online Tracking System has always worked the best for me and right now they are waiving the start up fee - so I started back up.

:)

I'll check back in when I have something to check back with!!! I just wanted to stop by and tell you Julia how awesome you're doing, kudos!!

Julia that it AWESOME :Banane27: hang in there Diva! You've been doing so good. We all have our slow weeks. Well, I am pretty excited because I finally got my ticker working. I am not usually technically challenged and it was really irritating me. I had a bit of a breakthrough this week as I can now eat salad. You would not believe how exciting that is for me. I have really been missing it. I have a follow up this week with my doc and i am really interested in hearing what he has to say about my severe stomach acid issues. I'll let you guys know!

Here are my stats:

HW 248

SW 230

Last week-175.8

This Week-173

Net change this week-down 2.8#

I don't know why I always see this after everyone has posted dry.gif

Diva -- well, we all know you've broken your stall and lost a bunch; I'm crossing my fingers for another good day so when we weigh in tomorrow it will be an all time record :D

Cherice -- almost 3 pounds!! that's awesome -- you are almost out of the 170s!!! Whoot! :D

Tomorrow is the day ladies! Hopefully my bod will lose a couple :)

I don't know why I always see this after everyone has posted dry.gif

Diva -- well, we all know you've broken your stall and lost a bunch; I'm crossing my fingers for another good day so when we weigh in tomorrow it will be an all time record :D

Cherice -- almost 3 pounds!! that's awesome -- you are almost out of the 170s!!! Whoot! :D

Tomorrow is the day ladies! Hopefully my bod will lose a couple :)

Haa!! We'll see... as far as record - well that goes for the first week of surgery... I think I lost 9 or 10 Lbs or something like that. Still not as good as my band first week though, which was 11 Lbs!! *sigh* If only... LOL

I didn't weigh today because I didn't want to stress for my official weigh in tomorrow morning. We shall see!! Good wishes to you lady!!

@ Cherice - wow you just keep rocking week in week out!! Keep it up and you will definitely be at goal before you even blink an eye!

Hope everyone else is doing well too!!!

4 months out as of yesterday - Happy celebrations. Love my sleeve tool. At 4 months here are my scale and non scale victories to shout out.

• A loss of over 60 lbs already & in normal BMI range.
  • Met surgeon's preop goal in 4 months, can you believe this? (I want to lose 10 more lbs though)
  • Shopping in normal section, wearing clothes that are cute and not all black (who was I kidding?)
  • I can move at the gym more easily and endurance is better
  • Wearing a seatbelt easily in coach when flying without spilling over into next seat
  • Hearing friends and family admit how worried they were about me before but now are supportive of choices to get myself back
  • Looking in the mirror, it is okay to be proud of me.
  • Having a better understanding of struggles with addiction, mine was food. I am much more empathetic to others who struggle. I am blessed with this surgery.
  • Smiling a lot more and not crying, loathing when alone

Just a short list, for I can go on and on. Thank you to my surgeon/physcologist/nutritionist for believing I could achieve goal with my sleeve and this forum for the support during times when I am unsure of what to eat and how to eat. HUGS

No regrets.

iegal, you're doing spectacularly well!! :D I can't believe you're only 12 pounds from your goal!! That is crazy!! It doesn't seem like it should have been so fast, does it??? Big, huge congratulations!

Well, I have lost another 2.6 pounds -- very happy -- I really had hoped (secretly) that I could get down to 215 this week, but I'm happy with whatever the body is giving up :)

I bought some size 18 jeans and khakis from Old Navy in December and they just arrived (I know, it takes forever), and they're too big. So, I have to send them back -- dry.gif I believe I'm wearing a size 16 now with a L top. That's pretty good.

I'm waiting for some new bras to arrive -- I really hope they fit because if I raise my arms too fast, then my current bra goes up and the girls stay down! :lol:

Other than that everything is well -- hope everything is great with you guys!

Julie you are too funny with that comment on your "girls." I was just thinking that I really need some new foundation garments. Everything is slip sliding around and it is super annoying. That will be my plan this weekend!

@iegal - wow!!! You have done pretty amazing for being a lightweight!! Awesome congrats to you! It will be a good day when you can post you've hit your goal :D Also, I do like how you mentioned you enjoy looking in the mirror - and absolutely, there IS nothing wrong with that! We have to Celebrate our hard work and our awesome results!!

@Julie, great week for you as always!! Keep it up - you are getting small!!! B)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I haven't lost any weight since the last time I got on the scale two days ago, so my weight lost for this week was 5 Lbs.. but heck!!! 5 Lbs is AWESOME!!! I do get some good weeks in there from time to time.

I think my plan is working. I do think it needs some minor tweaking - not that I think I need to lose faster - just that I need something that I know I can maintain for the duration.

I need to re-do my workout schedule to include at least 2 weeks where I'm having 2 days rest off in a row. My body type is one that I build muscle very easily. I really don't want to be muscle bound (LOL!!) so I have to do little things that prevent too much muscle gain. So week 1 will be 6 days workout with my off day being Friday, then week 2 will be 5 days workout, with my days off being Thursday, Friday. I have done this in the past and has worked extremely well for me.

I bought this program that provides healthy eating to certain body types as well. I do know my body type and it appears that eating red meats, beef or pork provide too much bulky Protein to my muscles and assist them in getting bigger too. This has always been something I needed to watch out for. I'm just a bigger girl when it comes to muscular frame. No problem, I actually like my frame - it just needs to be handled in a certain way or I'll start looking like those crazy buff body builder chicks!!

Anyway the program I believe can work as long as I'm working it. It does say though that I should really limit my fruit intake for my body type, but whole grains are essential for my metabolism. I knew this could be true but never could put two and two together - so I know they are on to something. We'll see how it goes!!

I'll just be happy from here on out to be losing 2-3 Lbs per week constantly (like Cherise!!) but I guess I'll just have to take what I can get and keep doing the right things.

Ok, I'm glad I was able to post this week... haaa!!! See you all again soon!

Irene, your weight was awesome!! :D I'm so so happy for you! Sounds like you have a good plan in place too. Hooray!

Irene...5 pounds is great! You deserve two dancers to celebrate! :Banane48: I have busted the 170s-woohoo! I am just 35 pounds to my goal of 135 which to hard to believe.

Here are my stats:

HW 248

SW 230

Last week-173

This Week-169.9

Lost this week-3.1

Hello all Sizzling September Sleevers!

I haven't been involved with these weigh-ins, but I'm ready to now. I need to hold myself accountable and I think writting it out & telling others my progress will help out. I love my sleeve and have been very happy with it. But I haven't been using my tool like I should. I've been snacking lately, and with bad carbs too!:( Also not exercising like I should. So I thought if I join this group it might hold me accountable to myself and others. I see yall do a Monday weigh-in. My weight yesterday was 181.2. So I'll check back in next Mon. And hopefully with news of weightloss, exercise, and no more snacking! Thanks for being there for me!

Meredith