Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sizzilng September Sleevers Monday Check In

Cherice & Julia, great job as always!!! Fantastic!!! Myself I just have to keep pushing on. I haven't lost any weight in the last 2 days but it's because I've been craving salt... ugghh!! One of these times I'll be able to just ignore those cravings! Oh well I cannot be mad at myself because I've lost 6 Lbs since last Wednesday.

Some other good things of note is I'm starting to get into 12's now and Medium tops are fitting really good lately. Also I've shaved the "Morbidly" off my "Obese" title!!! Yippeeee!!!!

I must stay strong!!!

Wow!!! Irene, that is crazy!!! 6 pounds is incredible!! Congratulations! :D

Cherice, great job with the consistent weight loss -- it's nice that you've been very steady about it -- and only 15 more pounds till goal!! WOW!! blink.gif that is truly awesome!

I lost 2.2 lbs. this week -- so nice and easy -- it's been weird not to stair step for the past couple of weeks, but I'm taking it! Looking forward to another good week :)

Labrys here...

Sorry for the absenteeism. I have been on a stall and well, its been difficult to face. But... I am back on wagon sort to speak.

It feels good to see some change in my weight. I am being blessed by angels today. Good to see your posts.

Labrys here...

Sorry for the absenteeism. I have been on a stall and well, its been difficult to face. But... I am back on wagon sort to speak.

It feels good to see some change in my weight. I am being blessed by angels today. Good to see your posts.

Hey Labrys, I really know how you feel -- I think I had a 3 or a 4 week stall back in November and it was soooo hard. But luckily, with the sleeve, I was able to plug along -- I'm glad you're seeing a change in your weight. :) I think that the biggest kudos go to those who face a stall for multiple weeks and keep on doing what they need to do -- so good for you!! :)

Labrys here...

Hey Labrys, welcome back!! We are dwindling away and its always so nice when someone checks in. :) Congrats on feeling out the stall and on your recent losses. Yayyy!!!

Well, I think I jinked myself. For the first time EVER I actually went up. I did eat a lot of "crap" food this past week, but it is still a shock considering all the exercising I did. I will get back on the wagon this week. I may just be getting to the point where I have to work for it a little harder. We'll see.

Here are my stats this week:

HW 248

SW 230

Last week-160.1

This Week-161.5

Lost this week-Big, fat nothing!

Where is everyone!?

HW 248

SW 230

Last week-161.5

This Week-159.1

Lost this week-1.4

Hey Cherice! :) I forgot to post last week -- whoops! huh.gif

Well, last week, I lost my 100 pounds -- was down to 203.2. This week, I lost another 3 pounds and am now at 200.2 lbs. I can smell onderland :)

I was kinda hoping for 199 something today, but maybe tomorrow :)

Good job with the pound and a half :) You are almost at 90 lbs. lost!!! incredible :D

Labrys here...

Just checking in.

WTG Jul!!

Well, I have not gotten on the scale for a while as I have been in process of selling my home. Got an offer yesterday. I feel as though I may be losing, but still mainly on a plateau.

Loving my sleeve. Its difficult not to run up to people who apparently need some help with weight and not take them by the shoulders, shake, and say "Listen to me!" But.... that's not appropriate. I'll tell who in curious and seeking.

much love to all of you

OMG Julie CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are definitely the biggest loser here!

:party4:

Labrys...congratulations on the offer on your house! We just closed on a rental property we've had for sale for a LONG time. It was quite a relief to be out from under it.

HW 248

SW 230

Last week-159.1

This Week-156.4

Lost this week-2.7

Hope to be hitting the big 100 in the next month myself :D

Ok September Peeps --we've got to get back on the ball again!

I had a lousy last week in the sense that the scale was not my friend -- up down up down. I don't think I lost anything.

But this week, I dropped 3 lbs for some odd reason. soo . . . I guess the dithering on the scale was worth it.

The thing I'm worried about now that I'm within 30 lbs of my goal is how much slower this is going to be . . . I HATE SLOW!! I'm not a very patient person :lol:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to be at GOAL NOW!! I want to not think about the scale or think about what I'm doing, I want to just be there, ya know what I mean?? It's not about the eating (I kind of have that down to a science), it's just the not wanting to worry about whether I've exercised enough or whether that cracker I ate will magically add 3 pounds, ya know?? sigh.

But I can't complain too much -- I've done really well in little over than 6 months -- I can keep going another 6 months if that's what it takes! :)

Labrys here....

To be truthful, my attention has not been on weight loss for the past few weeks. I am in process of selling my home which of course means packing and looking for a new place, Without going into too much detail, some things have changed and I will be taking the house off the market.

Now that it is decided, I'll be doing some exercise etc and hopefully the weight will begin to fall again. I'm down about 3 pounds since my last post.

Best to everyone.

Happy 6th month anniversary to all you fellow September sleevers! Progress report - I am at my goal, but am not eating like I should. I was almost perfect (really) during the loosing stage and then let one or two old habits back in. Still have not touched a soda or In N Out burger but I may be seen eating an occasional fast food taco...all of it and maybe a french fry or two.

Dang, need to focus on health right now. Will you nag me? I did not get the sleeve as a self payer to screw this up. ARGH, where is my determination?

Here are my stats this week: HW 325

SW 312

Last week: 228

This Week: 226

Lost this week: 2lbs

Hope I can let go of that one pound to be down 100 from my highest. :)

Hi all -- fairly decent week for me. I'm down 1.8 lbs. Not huge, but TOM is fast approaching, so I'll take what I can get.

It's been raining a lot here, and today I'm substitute teaching (eating lunch now), so no golf for me. wah! I'll have to do some Zumba with my Wii or something.

Otherwise, everything is going great -- today I am officially 110 pounds down! :D Pretty happy about that! Hope all is going well with everyone else!