Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

11 month post-op Update with a little attention whoring

You made me cry. You look incredible. It is posts like this that help me remember why I am doing this.

You skinny bitch! LOVE IT! You look amazing. AMAZING, I say.

at a week out on clears your post was like a shot in the arm, what atruly beautifuil person you are inside and out. Have a blast and keep us updated!!

Oh, how pretty! You are just precious and that dress was soooo made for you. Have a ball!

Tiffykins,

You look wonderful in that dress. I hope you enjoy your Ball Cinders :-)

I am going to a posh do this weekend so will post my dress pic when I get it sorted. It's such fun dressing up, it's been so many years since I have enjoyed clothes I am like a kid in sweet shop (probably not a very good analogy considering why we are all here!).

And the best thing is we are all going on the same journey so we can share it with our friends here on the forum and enjoy their successes too.

Love and encouragement to all.

Jane

Tiffykins,

You look wonderful in that dress. I hope you enjoy your Ball Cinders :-)

I am going to a posh do this weekend so will post my dress pic when I get it sorted. It's such fun dressing up, it's been so many years since I have enjoyed clothes I am like a kid in sweet shop (probably not a very good analogy considering why we are all here!).

And the best thing is we are all going on the same journey so we can share it with our friends here on the forum and enjoy their successes too.

Love and encouragement to all.

Jane

Thank you Jane. . .

What is a posh? I can't wait to see your dress, you are going to look gorgeous ! ! !

Hi Tiffykins,

Posh is formal dress up, I think it stands for Port Out Starboard Home, the people who could afford the best side of the boat on cruises, ie rich.

Cheers,

Jane

That dress is rocking hot!!! What a centered, joyous and healthy state of mind you are in! You SHOULD be proud of yourself. Here's to you!

Great inspiration. Congrats on a job well done. I am showing this and several other before and afters to my mother tomorrow along with a video showing the VSG procedure just to give her an idea of what's going down. Thank you again.

WOW Tiffykins you look great :) vI have 7 more to go to my next milestone then I will do a update with new pics also

Good going girl

Edited by bigdd

Thank you all so very much.

The ball is Friday, and y'all know me well enough to know there will tons of pictures ! ! ! I'm so excited, I pick up my tailored dress, and my nail appointment is tomorrow.

I am so excited that time is just dragging on.

Tiffy, I know it's too late now for the ball, but for colored shrugs I just got my new Soft Surroundings catalogue and they have them in semi-sheer silk in tons of colors at softsurroundings.com