Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeve set for Apr 19th, anyone else?

I am SOOOOO excited I got my date YAY!! I'm sure everyone else was when they got their date too, just thought we could share each others joys, excitement, etc if we are scheduled close to the same day!!

The buddy system worked when we were younger didnt it?:)

HEY BUDDY 4/19 here also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations, i'm jealous, hoping to get approved am currently in appeal, best of luck to you , take care

Yep....got my date Monday Apr 19th yay!!!!! I'm nervous and excited and anxious all at the same time.....I started this process on Oct 5th and I am sooooo happy to finally have my date....what kind of pre-op diet are you guys on??? I'm hanging in there with mine but I'll admit, it's a struggle. I'm all for the buddy system :)

WOW! there is a lot of us (looks like we are all from the South too)! My pre op diet is liquid for 7 days prior, but i think i may get a day or so head start. Has anyone started zinc, etc for hair loss? I am so worried about Hair loss because my hair is thin anyway...

I dont have anyone close that i can relate the WLS so i am so excited to join!!

Gonna add all of you to my friends list (once i figure out how:)!

I am so glad you asked the question lil.ole.me....now I don't feel totally alone in all this...I'm on a two week no carb diet which I've tried numerous times in the past and it is not easy for me but I am motivatied by the fact that this will be the last "diet" that I will suffer though, lol!!! I was told by my nutritionist to finish off my prenatal Vit. and then just take a multivit but I'll ask about the zinc because I do not want to lose my hair...I go on Friday to watch a 2 hour power point and get instructions for the final week from my coordinator and nutritionist and Monday I have a pre op appt. with my surgereon after which the count down begins whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valleygirl806: No carbs were always tough for me too and UGH at the headaches BUT your absolutly right about it being the last "diet" as long as we all eat healthy and exercise after we are sleeved-this should in fact be the last diet!!!:lol0: I am going tonight to get Zinc and more Multi's, let us know if you learn anything from your Power Point on Friday!

To the rest of us (including TiffanyisMajor) :001_smile: 10 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!!

I currently take 10,000 Mcg's Of Biotin a day for my hair, I have been more about 3 months....Just hoping it helps later. I havent bought my good Vitamins yet, I WILL be taking twinlab Daily Ones, because I wont need them for like the first two weeks because I will be on chewables anyway.Also I started a vlog on Youtube about a week ago to document all the stuff I am doing before, during, and after. You guys can watch all of my useless info I spew at:

YouTube - MyChunkyChannel's Channel

Hi buddies!!!! 21st here. You guys get to go first. I'm sooo excited.

Stacey

I have been on liquids since EASTER SUNDAY!!! Who does liquids on EASTER!! (Sorry that was my vent). My liquid diet is for 14 days you guys are lucky.

I have to do low carbs for 1 week. I have never been successful at the low carb thing (obviously) because after about 3 days I can't even think straight... I literaly get confused and can't focus.

I'm trying to keep my carbs up around 40.... hopefully that will help. To be fair, I was doning NO carbs before! Nothing really works well when taken to its ultimate extreme.

Stacey