Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

[R&R] Lying ba*ds!

Sorry dawg. When I posted I didn't realize this was your thread about sizing. When you open a thread that looks interesting, they open to the first unread post. I read it and replied without going back to the beginning.

Rant on.

I am trolling for money, too. Please PM me if you have some extra money and I will send you my address.

I have no money. I spent it on those damn pants.

You can have this though:

:)

the pants didn't fit, so take them back and get the money and send it to Carlene. That makes perfect sense to me.:)

the pants didn't fit, so take them back and get the money and send it to Carlene. That makes perfect sense to me.:)

Well, fortunately I resized myself to fit the pants, and now have resized myself below their standard capacity.

I have to buy more pants now, C'mon Carlene, send me some cash for a new pair of pants.

Go on. Be a pal.

(Why am I hearing Dexy's Midnight Runners in my head?)

Who is Dexy? How did you re-size yourself in one day to fit into your pants? You take a big dose of Milk of Magnesia or what :)

Who is Dexy? How did you re-size yourself in one day to fit into your pants? You take a big dose of Milk of Magnesia or what :)

The Dexy's Midnight Runner's reference only works if you currently have my brain. trust me, you don't want it.

And the resizing of the pants actually took a couple of weeks :D

I'm currently resizing myself at about 2 inches a month. I wore a 52 inch waist in Mid December :nono:, now that I'm down to a 38 I may well have to go shopping again.

I can honestly say that I am delighted to have this to gripe about.

It must be bedtime. Nothing is making any sense to me here today....

I'm truly sorry about your pants Dawg. I'm also sorry someone invaded your thread, but it seemed a desperate plea for help :)

I'm out of here for now. Take care of each other.

Dody

Yes, it seems you do - please ignore this geezer. Apparantly its a spam fiend posting this on lots of threads.

Besides, I don't currently care about the cost of the band, been there, done that. Where the hell is my two inches that some bastard stole from my pants??

:)

Hey! I'M the Geezer around here! LOL And I wrote a check...is how I'd paid for it.

C'mon Carlene... Oh, I swear... at this moment... you mean everything...

Close enough to Eileen to get the joke-let right off. Thanks for the giggle.

Did the financial fisher get deleted?

Oh and yeah, what about those sizes... geez! Some stores have their very own sizing systems, like Chicos.

Ah, man,

Now I have that song in my head.

Sad thing is... It wasnt a leap for me when I read that.

And my husband has the same problem with pants.

He remedied that though. He only buys levis and dockers, when he finds them on sale. He's more picky with clothes than me.

C'mon Carlene... Oh, I swear... at this moment... you mean everything...

Close enough to Eileen to get the joke-let right off. Thanks for the giggle.

Can I have my brain back now?

I've had that damn song stuck in my head since last night.

I also would consider only buying one brand / type of jeans. But if you need a new pair every month, cheap is definately the keyword. I tend to just rely on the old belt to take care of business now and just look like I'm wearing a tent.

I just have this sneaky suspicion that the clothing measurements will become even less accurate as I reduce in size.

*Deep sucking sound* *Plop*

There you go... It didn't fit right anyway, it is either the missing 2", or the whole metric conversion thing.

My band surgery costs $10,600 (financing @ 7% interest)

My flight to Monterrey $580.00 paid

My SUV costs $35,480.00 still paying

My mountain cycling bike $349.00 paid

My racing cycling bike $5,200.00 paid

My casual beach bike $60.00 paid

My Kawasaki motorcycle $9,200.00

My Jetski (Bombardier) $3,500.00

My health - Priceless

The vehicles that help me the most..... my bicycles

oh and Dawg... some clothing lines go either one or 2 sizes bigger or smaller. I've experienced that.