Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2010 Sleevers

My weight loss has increased in the past couple of weeks, however I was in a stall about a month ago. I was sleeved on 3/23, beginning weight 258, currently 218. Yay! I just tore a ligament in my foot (the day after I was released to exercise:( ) and have been on crutches for about 1 1/2 weeks. Kinda worried how this might affect my weight loss while it heals. But honestly these damn crutches are the biggest work out I've had in a while.

Wow Girldep I was 255 and am now 215 and had surgery the day after you! How funny that we are so similar. You cracked me up with your crutch/workout! Glad you are doing so well.

Wow it sounds like all the March sleevers are doing great. I had surgery on 3/22 with a surgery weight of 213. Now weigh 180. No stalls yet but I know it will most likely happen (and I will freak out to myself). But I am doing everything that I can to prevent that and to lose as much as I can - being a lightweight I don't know if it will keep coming off. I walk/jog 3 miles a day, try to stay around 30 carbs and try to keep the calories around 800. I just wish I was one of those people who had no interest in eating! I am not hungry but do like to chew!

Yay March 2010 sleevers!!! Everyone seems to be doing great! I'm not sure how everyone else feels...but I know that I could not have ever lost this much weight without the sleeve. I see only a bright, healthy future...for us all!

Yes, yea for all of us March 2010 sleevers! I had my surgery on 3/30. As of today I'm 2 pounds away from a 50 pound loss since beginning the pre-op diet on 3/16! I'm so glad I did this!

Andrea - you are doing great! :thumbup1: We have lost about the same amount of weight but I had my surgery a few weeks before you.

:thumbup1:It happens to all of us. As the diet changes your bodies react differently, some continue to lose and some dont, my Doc said get off the scale and let us weigh you when you come in, because you will find that your weight changes with eating, drinking, and going to the bathroom, and if your exercising, your muscle mass will increase and muscle is heavier than fat. The best thing we can do is keep following our diets and exercising and remaining healthy in choices. I have been in a stall for quite a while, I am averaging 1 to 2 lbs a week, Im fixing to kick in more/different exercises, that should do the trick. (fingers crossed) lol :)

I cannot exercise, but I have been luck enough to lose 57 lbs, including pre-op diet. 35 lbs. since sleeved on 3/29. Yes, all us Marcher's are doing fab.

Congratulations to all you March sleevers!!

Sounds like you're all doing great!

I love to come in read your progress....as I'm an April sleever and a month behind you guys!

I didn't have a stall per se but i did have some significant slowing in losing for 3 weeks. Now I seem to be losing an average of a pound or so every 4 days. I have added different elements to my exercise such as a class. I think everyone is doing a great job!

I hit 50 pounds today, from 45-50 has taken forever!!!!! But wow, I have never in my life lost 50 lbs. I am thrilled!!!!

Yay! Congratulations, I am so happy for you I know you were really wanting to hit 50. I stalled for what seemed like forever and then finally hit 45 yesterday, 50 here I come!

Yay! Congratulations, I am so happy for you I know you were really wanting to hit 50. I stalled for what seemed like forever and then finally hit 45 yesterday, 50 here I come!

You'll get there in not time!!! It is crazy unbelievable to me that we are all doing this!!!!