Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well done, and greatly appreciated

I want to give a great round of appreciation to all moderators and Alex for keeping the sanity for us. I have my PC in my living room where my children are welcome to observe my computer usage, as I maintain the right to monitor there usage. There is a great deal of hi emotions (perhaps because we are all hungry lol) and great thinkers here. I am so grateful to have free speech and I am also grateful to be able to manage my responsibility, to respect and defer to others.

Most of all I am very graterfull to be able to seek support from the comfort and privacy of my own home. This technology widens our "family" boundaries to the entire globe. What an awesome privilege. I hope that there are others who have silently appreciated the excellent Job of our moderators. If we think about what their title is, MODERATOR, That means to me anyway to remove the extremes, and keep things in the middle ground. Not an easy task, especially because we are human an I know how extreme I have been in the past about some issues. So much of it remains objective. Lets face it, I couldn't do this job nor would I be able to do it,24-7, without pay and frequently under great scrutiny.

So I want to say right now to all of our moderators. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and the top of it as well!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :o :kiss2: :) :clap2:

I agree!!!!!!!!!! I have sat here and pondered why would anyone want to stand in that line of inevitable fire. It takes a special person to do such a thankless job and my hat is off to our moderators.

Thanks ya'll.:clap2:

M

lets hear it for the moderators...

HIP-HIP...HOORRRAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

HIP-HIP...HOORRRAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Thank you that is most appreciated. I must say it has been trying over the last few days but here is to hoping it is all calm and smooth waters from here on.

I'd like to add my thanks to Alex and Penni who took the time to listen and care about everyone involved from an unbiased position. I know that Penni was put in a hard place over the last few days, but trust me.. she was very gracious, kind, supportive, and encouraging to me during a time when she was under a lot of stress. For that I thank her. And Alex just rocks. He came into the chat room with several of us last night and gave us time to express our concerns to him. He was very intent on finding the best possible solution to the upheaval of things with everyone's best interest at heart.

I have served as an Admin/Moderator of chatrooms and online games and I am very aware of how time consuming it and annoying it is to have to babysit people who should be adult enough to handle themselves. It is typically a thankless job in which you cannot please everyone. I'm glad someone started this thread so the people who give their time and energy to LBT can get a pat on the back.

It's nice to arrive here today and see that things are peaceful again. I hope it can stay that way.

And now, back to our previously scheduled program...

I agree completely. I was gonna PM Penni and let her know that I was feelin' for her, but public forum is just as good! (Since someone else brought it up that is... I'm a wus, lol).

Marimaru you crack me up.

Thanks guys

I concur! Mods, great job. Being neutral in a place where you also share your feelings isn't easy to do.

I too would personally like to thank Alex, Alexandra, & Penni!! You are all wonderful and gracious people. I am thankful for the job you do and I wish I could do more than a public thank you. Maybe I would send flowers or Protein shakes! :hungry: God bless you all!!

This will have to do for now.....

post-206439-13813133581185_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133384403_thumb.gif

I would also like to express my love and gratitude for the moderators, who have been so helpful and giving of their time to help all of us bandsters in our journey to a healthier life.