Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My female coworker congratulated me on having daylight between my thighs! She said only a woman would understand what that means...

+ I am getting ready to go to my 40th high school reunion next year... SOOO glad I have my sleeve!

That is sooooo cool! YOU GO GIRL! You are going to blow them away next year!

That is sooooo cool! YOU GO GIRL! You are going to blow them away next year!

:^) Thanks babe!

Couple of NSVs today.

I went to my PCP, who I haven't seen since April of this year, so before surgery. His nurses actually both commented on how much better I look now, but the nurse who took me into the exam room actually asked for my ID before she would believe it was me. She said my size has changed so much, but my demeanor (happy and smiling) was not what she remembered. The last time I was there, I was so sick I could barely walk or talk.

Second NSV, my best friends daughter came into town for a few days. I met them for dinner tonight and the daughter jumped up as I came walking to the table and told me that I look FANTASTIC! She couldn't stop telling me how great I look for quite a while!!! I just enjoyed and basked in the glory. If that's not motivation to keep working my sleeve, NOTHING will be!

Couple of NSVs today.

I went to my PCP, who I haven't seen since April of this year, so before surgery. His nurses actually both commented on how much better I look now, but the nurse who took me into the exam room actually asked for my ID before she would believe it was me. She said my size has changed so much, but my demeanor (happy and smiling) was not what she remembered. The last time I was there, I was so sick I could barely walk or talk.

Second NSV, my best friends daughter came into town for a few days. I met them for dinner tonight and the daughter jumped up as I came walking to the table and told me that I look FANTASTIC! She couldn't stop telling me how great I look for quite a while!!! I just enjoyed and basked in the glory. If that's not motivation to keep working my sleeve, NOTHING will be!

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

My most recent NSV is losing 9" from my body - 4" from my waist! This was the first time we measured since the night before surgery so it shocked me.

Another is that I have to get rid of some of my shoes that I love :nonod: because they are too big for me. One pair is over 10 years old so I know I will not be able to find them again. However, I will be able to find better ones now since I no longer wear a WIDE :purplebananna:

My most recent NSV is losing 9" from my body - 4" from my waist! This was the first time we measured since the night before surgery so it shocked me.

Another is that I have to get rid of some of my shoes that I love :nonod: because they are too big for me. One pair is over 10 years old so I know I will not be able to find them again. However, I will be able to find better ones now since I no longer wear a WIDE :purplebananna:

Love it! Congrats! And YES lots of cute shoes out there yayyy!

I must be an NSV *****! LOL I keep looking for them.

After walking out of a pair of pants last week, I decided to go through my closet today while putting away laundry. I've lost my way out of 4 pairs of pants, 2 dresses, several shirts and, unfortunately, my beach cover up. You know, that big t-shirt that us fat girls wear so no one can tell that you're fat under it? Well, mine is a dress now and slipping off my shoulders so badly that it had to go.

I also "lost" a beautiful red shirt I bought at the after-Christmas sales last year. It still has the tags on it! Darn it! I guess it's worth losing the $20 shirt to be down almost 60 pounds...and counting!

I gained several pairs of pants, though. They are two sizes down from my pre-surgery size, and I am wearing a pair of shorts that wouldn't even go up my thighs back then. So, I'm getting to wear some new stuff even while I'm packing up the old stuff. :)

OOps, I've been censored. I didn't know that "ho" was a bad word!! :)

Hahaha! I also have to practice artful letter replacement Wh0re! Lets see if that gets though...

Almost all of my closet has been changed over... except a few WAY oversized sweaters, socks, a jacket or two that were tight before... the rest is gone. I gave a bunch to my co workers and students, then the rest went to Goodwill. I still get that feeling from time to time..."what if I gain some of the weight back and have to buy all new clothing AGAIN?" Scary. I am even giving my in between sizes away.. Im in a 13-14 pant, and have given away most of my 16s... Im showing faith! I do have a couple of 22s for the "big old clothing try to fit in one leg of your fat pants photo" I still dont know if I will be able to do that, but I would love it if I could!

I wowed myself and a friend last night. I needed to go to the mall for walking shoes because my wally world specials were like walking in boxes and were falling off my feet. (NSV right there, hmmm?)

Before Rex (my sleeve) I would have parked as close as possible to the entrance nearest my desired store and waddled my way into the store and back out. I hated shopping!

Last night, we parked outside one of the big anchor stores and walked through there, looking at shoes, perfume, etc. Then we strolled down the mall, window shopping at all the little stores, walking through several of them, until we came to the sports shoe store, where I tried on and purchased a pair of sale walking shoes in a smaller size!

We cruised through the other 2 big anchor stores, then walked the length of the mall back to the one we had entered...and I didn't stop to rest or feel winded at all! :) I don't mind shopping now! :)

I'm going to make a post in the fitness section as well, with a couple of questions.

Been a bit blue recently (gosh, I seem to come here and say that s LOT! - Sorry)

I have however had the most amazing NSV at the weekend. I had to take my kids to a park opening event for work, and when things got a little slow we decided to try out some of the new play equipment, yes I mean we, and not THEY as it would normally be.

I now fit on children's play equipment, and not only that, but we ALL fit on it comfortably! It felt great!

Randomly I am also getting to one of those points where everyone notices, and comments on your weight loss 4 people have asked me a variety of the "are you going to stop now" question this week (well one asked if I was ill, although I'm taking that as a compliment!)

All in all a satisfactory week :smile1: :smile1: :smile1:

post-4671-13813657908524_thumb.jpg

post-4671-13813657908683_thumb.jpg

My NSV's so far

1. flew on a plane and had 6" of slack in my seatbelt

2. I am able to cross my legs

3. feel good enough about myself to go to my husbands christmas party at work for the first time

4. bought a pair of OVER the KNEE boats with a heel ( yay baby )

5. wearing a size 12 or 14 jeans depending on make down from a 20

6. can walk 3 miles a day without pain

7. have room between me and the steering wheel in the car ( my stomach doesn't steer us anymore )

8. No more diabetes or high chlestorol

9. Guys are starting to check me out again lol

thats all I can think of right now, but I know there are more..

quoted wrong person