Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This morning it just hit me!!!! NSV, I love towels!!! I mean seriously!!! A towel fitting around your body after a shower is a beatify thing!!!! Hadn't experienced that in sooooo long... who knew something soo simple would be so life changing!!!! LOL

Yes, I used to have a couple of humungously large towels that were just for me, and now I can use the normal family ones. It's the little things that make the difference!

4 Mile mountain hike with 4 other moms, 11 kids and never once did I HUFF or PUFF going up, down, around big boulders, and crossing a small creek on large rocks. I was shocked at how easy it was. Felt like I've been hiking for years, lol!

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

I passed a window today and saw my reflection and had to stop and stare. I didn't see myself as fat...been a VERY long time since that has happened. :)

New NS! I can cross my right leg over my left leg and curl my right foot around my left calf!! Haven't been able to do that since I was a teenager and thats 40 some years ago !!! LOLS Aren't these sleeve thingys just GRE8T!! Have a good Memorial Day weekend all!!!

4 Mile mountain hike with 4 other moms, 11 kids and never once did I HUFF or PUFF going up, down, around big boulders, and crossing a small creek on large rocks. I was shocked at how easy it was. Felt like I've been hiking for years, lol!

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

YOU GO GIRL!

Ok - this is a silly one.....I love going into public bathroom stalls and not having to do all these contortions to be able to fit in the stall, turn around and shut the door at the same time. :P

Not silly at all girlfriend! Thanks for sharing!

New NS! I can cross my right leg over my left leg and curl my right foot around my left calf!! Haven't been able to do that since I was a teenager and thats 40 some years ago !!! LOLS Aren't these sleeve thingys just GRE8T!! Have a good Memorial Day weekend all!!!

SWEEEET!

I passed a window today and saw my reflection and had to stop and stare. I didn't see myself as fat...been a VERY long time since that has happened. :)

AWWWW I love it!

This morning it just hit me!!!! NSV, I love towels!!! I mean seriously!!! A towel fitting around your body after a shower is a beatify thing!!!! Hadn't experienced that in sooooo long... who knew something soo simple would be so life changing!!!! LOL

I love this one as well :)

So I have a Military ball to go to this weekend and had to buy a dress and I bought a size 10 in the jrs dept the last time I bought a formal dress it was a size 20 and still had to add panels in the side made from the shawl!!! I was super excited. At the end of the shopping day I told my boyfriend that I was so happy since before a day of cloths shopping would have normally ended in frustration and tears from nothing fitting but this time everything fit. Yippy!!!

OK I was abel to paint my toe nails for the first time in many, many years...I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself :)...now I can change my toe colors in between pedi's yayyy!

So yesterday I was waiting at a stoplight and I heard someone yell - when I looked over, a guy standing on the sidewalk yelled over and asked me what time it was, I told him 2:30, he yelled thanks and I smiled at him then he yelled Hey again and when I looked at him again he had his arms out and yelled "Can I have your phone number?" I almost wrecked my car lol. Rediculous, but made me smile all day. :P

So yesterday I was waiting at a stoplight and I heard someone yell - when I looked over, a guy standing on the sidewalk yelled over and asked me what time it was, I told him 2:30, he yelled thanks and I smiled at him then he yelled Hey again and when I looked at him again he had his arms out and yelled "Can I have your phone number?" I almost wrecked my car lol. Rediculous, but made me smile all day. :P

Hahaha!!! Awsome!!!

I made a seperate post for this........for the first time in my adult life (now mind you I'll be 32 in August) I had a normal blood pressure reading 123/81. I'm so excited :D

Over the past weekend, I was able to get into a size 18 pair of shorts I found at the bottom of my dresser. Big jump in 7 weeks since surgery when I was a size 22/24. Amazing!! Also dug up some old clothes I had stored away and there is a pair of size 17 shorts, I can pull up but just can't quite button, my bum can't wait to get into this summer.