Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago friends

Crap. I just realized that I will be at an Easter egg hunt. I'm going to have to sit this one out :)

Hi, what happened I was at Panera...a little early but i was there until about 1:30 pm. I bugged another group of ladies that was together ~oops~

But Mandy, after going to your website, I think I passed you in the foyer on my way out, you were on the phone....were you wearing a greyish sweat jacket and have a short haircut?

We'll have to shoot for next month.

Ok, I went to the seminar this morning. Still on course, I have an apointment with my doctor on 4/20, I want to see if she docmented my weight loss efforts from 12/05 to 12/06. I got my fingerscrossed. Then I have an appoinment with the surgeon on 4/25. I'd like to have all my medical stuff in order by then....can you tell I wanna do this!!!! SO here I go...

That was me in the entryway. I was there at 1ish. I called my mom on my phone to see if I was at the right place. There were 3 of us there today and we stayed until 7pm :) We had a great time, I know I needed the time with some fellow bandsters. It's always nice to talk to someone that understands what I am saying. We want to do it again next month, what is good for everyone? ~Mandy

Sorry you didn't see us! I am so working on a LBT - Chicago plant thing that we can put on the table when we meet so folks know who we are.

It was great to sit and gab!

Oh mandy those Detour bars you were talking about are on sale at CVS for 10/10. I got 2 to test them out.

WooHoo CVS here I come. ~Mandy

Wow I hate I missed that! Next month.

OK, so I'm wavering now....the infosession was good. I was sold on Dr. Galvani and I realized that, 900 N. Michaigan is quite a hike, if I have to go in for anything I have to drive clear to the Loop 1 1/2 hours with no traffic, but if I consider The Midwest Ctr. out of Joliet I'm looking at 40 minutes from home and 30 minutes from work! And UIC is not a covered hospital with my insurance, but SIlver Cross is. I want EVERYTHING I can get to be in network...less out of pocket for me...Mandy, how much are the fills in Joliet????

Gonna give it to God!

Diva, it was great talking to you tonight. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know about the proceedure, insurance, or Dr. Lahmann.

~Mandy

What is good for everyone next month? I am better with Sat. The 5th or the 19th? Same place? Panera works out well, seems to be easy to find, centrally located, not too expensive, and something for anyone postop or preop. I'm game. ~Mandy

both of those Saturdays work for me. i have a very long training walk scheduled on the 19th so i may be a little stinky! !

Sooooo...the 5th it is...LOL Sonia, ya' know we love you!! I am very proud of you for doing this walk. I wish my foot was healed enough to join you. ~Mandy

Hi everyone-

I have been out of the loop for a bit but i wanted to say hi and that i am bummed i missed lunch this past weekend!

I will be OOT on 5/5 (going to europe for the first time!) so i will miss another lunch but i am in for June.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Melissa

Another vote for the Europe trip.....~Mandy

I have a 10 day trip to Disney planned in Sept, not exactly Europe but it's perfect for me. ~Mandy