Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The MOST Embarrassing PB ever!!!

We were at a wedding last night. I had eaten at the cocktail hour and was experiencing some "stuck" issues. We were waiting for the bride and groom to make their entrance and I knew I had to go to the bathroom to pb but there was no escape. I was stuck at our table.

I stood up hoping maybe the food would go down but I started with the watery mouth and before I knew it - blah - PB'ed in my hands!!!!!!!

I bent down behind my husband and took napkins to be discreet but my whole table had already seen the nasty event!

I was mortified as was my husband - the pb got on his suit jacket and chair cover.

It was really bad but after a few more glasses of wine I was fine and thankfully our table was good friends who were aware of my situtation.

Ugh!

Oh my goodness....yeah, I've PB'd into my hands once, but I was in my car, not at a table of folks. I can only begin to imagine.......

My most embarassing was when I was in a very nice restaurant in New York in the bathroom, sort of drunk and PB'ing pretty hard (meaning: noisy) only to finish, open the door, and realize there was a bathroom attendant...she was standing there waiting on me (I was the only one in the bathroom). I hadn't seen her when I stumbled in.....

But hey...I don't know her, I won't be seeing her again anytime soon.

Sounds to me like you handled your situation with grace.....we live and learn eh?

ahhhhhh gross!!!! i have done that at a nice restaurant! i was eating, got a bite stuck, getting ready to hurry to the bathroom hiccupped and pb'd ALL over the floor. AWFUL!!!!

we left a huge tip and LEFT!!!

its good that you were at a table of friends..you'll get teased but thats what friends are for!

thanks for a good laugh this morning!

I'm so sorry. I've not had one yet, and don't really want to.:cry

Lessons learned! Always, always, always!!! carry a plastic baggie (even if you stuff it down in your bra!). Yuk!

Oh man thats is terrible! Im so sorry to hear that happened to you, and your hubby :)

That sucks! I am sorry that it happened to you, but I am sure you will all laugh about it in the future.

I have never PB'd like that and I can only imagine how that must have been...lol.....When I am with a group of people...I make sure I only eat what I know will goooooo downnnnnnn :) No biggie........friends are just that...friends who will understand

I guess the only consolation is that on the whole, people will merely think you are ill and feel sorry for you.

I know the occasions I've seen someone vomit in public, yes, its kind of fascinatingly disgusting, like a car crash (you dont want to look but you cant help it), but you dont really think badly of the person, you just feel glad it wasnt you!

PB stands for Productive Burp - as in it produces more than just air and noise. food that gets stuck at the pouch will come back up if it can't pass through.

Man, that's bad! I pb'd into my tossed salad lid in a restaurant the other day. Luckily I was sitting with my 2 friends and they kept on talking like nothing had happened and totally ignored my situation since I had it under control.

We were celebrating my daughter's 15th birthday last evening, and as luck would have it I had gotten a pretty good fill the day before. Whatever possessed me to think that the fish would go down ok, I don't know. But I ran to the bathroom, pb'd my guts out, AND pee'd my pants!! Oh my God! I had to throw my undies away, and go commando for the rest of the night. It was awful!