Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone zumba??

I did hip hop Zumba a couple of years ago 3 days a week for an hour and inches FLEW off. I'd love to do it again, but money is an issue lately :(

I did it for the first time last night and it was awesome! The hour flew by and I felt great afterward! I am going to go every Thursday from now on and I hope that I can go to more classes and that I will tone up and lose inches!

I love it! I'm addicted. You will really see a change in your body. I did it 2 days a week and running on the other days

I go 6-9 times a week! You could say im addicted lol. I was featured on the news last year for it :) next month I am being featured in a newsletter for one of the studios I attend. Its the easiest hour of exercise I do. However I must stress that once I added weight training my body transformation was incredible. Cardio will only get you so far and I wish I had added the weight training earlier in my weight loss journey.

That is awesome ladies!!! I am addicted to it too and wish I could go more!! Right now I go on Thursdays and my instructor has us use free weights. I love it, it is the only exercise I actually enjoy and I have already noticed a slight difference in my body :)

That is awesome ladies!!! I am addicted to it too and wish I could go more!! Right now I go on Thursdays and my instructor has us use free weights. I love it' date=' it is the only exercise I actually enjoy and I have already noticed a slight difference in my body :)[/quote']

I'm going to try the wii zumba. Is it hard on joints? Most of my joints have a problem. I've been told that I should be doing Water exercises but can't afford gym fees so must do what I can at home. I need suggestions...I have knee, shoulder, wrist and hip problems. My knees give out and I fall so have to consider not doing squats. Even three of them and I'm on the floor. I'm a mess. But still trying to get ideas so I can work up a good workout. I need to get rid of alot of upper body weight tone up etc. Suggestions please. Thx

Zumba is amazing I do between 4 to 6 classes weekly and I have to tell my self that I need to stop and go to other classes because is so addicting and super fun. You will definitely enjoy it...

I tried zumba great excercise..burning lots of calories sweating and lots of fun..except I have really bad knees. Tried it for 3 weeks ....killer on your knees/joints. Biking and swimming are about all I can do.

I love zumba and have been going once a week, but this last week it hurt my knee. I am going to have to take it easier on the jumps and squats we do. I wish I could go to zumba 7 days a week because I would go! Does anybody do the DVDs at home? If so is it a good workout? I want to sweat like I do in the gym!

I love Zumba!!! I go three times/week and its the greatest workout and so much fun. Today it was like Hot Zumba...the room must have been 90 degrees. Ugh.

So what are your favorite zumba songs? Does your instructor go with mostly latin music or popular tunes? I love pretty much anything Pitbull does to zumba to...

I go 6-9 times a week! You could say im addicted lol. I was featured on the news last year for it :) next month I am being featured in a newsletter for one of the studios I attend. Its the easiest hour of exercise I do. However I must stress that once I added weight training my body transformation was incredible. Cardio will only get you so far and I wish I had added the weight training earlier in my weight loss journey.

Yeah...I'm at the point where its time to add in the weight training. Starting in January I'm going to add 2 days of crossfit into my workout....that will give me the strength training I need. I'm excited to see the results!