Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sept 26, 2013 BAND DAY!!!!

Good luck everyone, I am right behind you on Friday!

Surgery is tomorrow. I'm so anxious and excited I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight. I haven't felt like this since I was a child on Christmas Eve. Sending everyone good luck and good thoughts!

Headed to the hospital today to be banded! Surgery scheduled for 12:30. I'm not nervous about the lap band - I just don't like the process. You know, IV's, hospital gown, anesthesia, etc. but you know what they say...nurses make the worst patients! More posts later! Good luck to anyone else getting banded today!

Good luck !!! I'm hurting on my left side but not to bad...it's easier than I thought it would be :-)

Wow, good luck every one -- it's like a Lapband Flash Mob! Best wishes for speedy recoveries........

Well I am officially banded as of 3:00 pm yesterday. I was hurting pretty bad from having my tummy blown up to do procedure. It lasted about 5-6 hours but once I took pain med it helped and has since gone away for the most part. My largest incision hurts and I'm sore but it's not unbearable. I've only had ice chops and sips of Gatorade so far but not feeling hungry. They really pre-medicated me well for nausea. I have a patch behind my ear to remove in three days, I have a band on my wrist that sends little electrical currents and signals my brain to not feel nauseous. Not to mention regular meds. So I pray for no throwing up. Overall - not so bad today. Hope everyone else is re-cooperating well!

Congrats ! I have the patch and Bracelet also...I'm on day three now and still not hungry...but I do feel like I just wanna eat....it's in my head I'm sure...the pain is better each day. Take care

I'm in the macon area also :-) dr Baganto was my doc. I wish y'all the best of luck :-)

Same to you!

First day after surgery and I'm feeling pretty good aside from two incisions that are painful. My liquids are going down just fine. So far so good :)

I'm at day three and really sore...no problem drinking my liquids...however my tummy has been making some scary noises ...all kinds of growling

I'm on my second day after surgery and it seems worse today than yesterday...I'm guessing its due to more inflammation. I feel gassy today as well. I didn't want to take any pain medicine this morning but may have to anyway. My liquids seem to be going down fine, but I'm a tad hungry. Hope everyone is well.