Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I enjoy the chocolate classic more then the splendor.. best thing to do before you buy the canisters is to try the single serve packs.. get the variety pack.. you can try them all. Unjury for me has been the best one ive tried to date. and once your in their system.. you usually get your powders the next day LOVE that!

Thanks! I will order the variety pack first.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good Protein mix without sugar?

momof2sn

i also love unjury, and put the unflavored mix in anything and everything, just for a Protein boost. The chicken flavor is great, too. You can put them into hot Water, it just has to be less than 140 degrees. At first, I used a cooking thermometer to check temperature, now I know the feel for the right temp, (you can put your finger in it but can't keep it there for more than a second) and can add the Protein powder without it curdling. Sometimes it clumps just a little, but those blend in with a handheld blender or in a magic bullet.

I also like Celebrate, it comes in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Celebrate ENS Protein Powder has all the daily Vitamins you need except B-12, so that is very convenient- one shake gives you all the Vitamins you need. You can order on-line Celebrate has a website.

I discovered how to make Protein pina coladas (non-alcoholic) Mix one scoop of vanilla Protein powder, add 1/4 cup of pineapple juice and 1/4 to 1/2 cup of coconut milk*, add enough skim milk to make 8 oz total, add crushed ice and a dash of rum extract (baking aisle in grocery store). Blenderize or shake vigorously.

OPTION- use two tablespoons of crushed pineapple instead of the juice.

* I buy "Naked" coconut milk which is low in calories, in the refrigerator section of supermarket with chilled sports drinks. Canned coconut milk can have a lot of sugar- always check labels on everything before you buy!

I tried unjury, got a sample pack. I use muscle milk light now. It is just not worth the extra money to me. I liked it ok, but I don't like it any better than the muscle milk light. I am sure you can use any Protein powder in Unjury recipe's, not sure why you couldn't. Maybe I'm just cheap. :-) I don't like being forced to order off the internet and paying shipping (although 90% of what I buy is off the internet, but it is usually Amazon prime, so no shipping).

Definetly get a sample pack though, worth the money to find out for yourself!

I must be the only one who hates Unjury it's awful to me. I've been through every kind, shipped it back for a replacement 5 or so times I lost count but I tried every single one, they are all disgusting. The only one I haven't tried is the cheese sauce because it's a seasonal item. I wish I could be like all you that like it. The texture, taste, huge scoop amount and all to get only 21 grams of Protein ughhh. Can't do it, I literally couldn't swallow any of them :(

Nasty nasty

Based on their website they seem a bit expensive 17 scoops for 22 bucks. I use gold standard casein Protein its slow burning and really curbs your appetite in place of meals. You can buy a 5lb tub of powder for 55 dollars it will last you a long time

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the unjury Protein powder and if so' date=' what is the best flavor? I haven't used that brand, I like Muscle Milk light because I can tolerate the taste, but was looking for an alternative.[/quote']

I just gave away two containers if Unjury to my son; I strictly use Body Tech Isolate whey Protein, taste ten thousand times better & no after taste like Unjury!

I actually dislike Unjury. I don't know if it is because I mixed it with Water. how did everyone else make their shakes?

I really like the chocolate splender' date=' but all flavors are good. I use the vanilla a lot--I put it in my sugar free Jello and my sugar-free instant pudding. Tonight I'll finish the cheesecake pudding with vanilla unjury. Yummee! I'm going to get some more DaVinci sugar free syrups and add them to the vanilla flavor. I finally found a source for DaVinci (Bariatriceating.com doesn't carry it now). I can get it on Amazon prime, but I'll check a couple local stores first.[/quote']

Look at TJ Maxx or Marshall's. they often have the syrups back in the food section. I've seen the DaVinci at my local stores.

Based on their website they seem a bit expensive 17 scoops for 22 bucks. I use gold standard casein Protein its slow burning and really curbs your appetite in place of meals. You can buy a 5lb tub of powder for 55 dollars it will last you a long time

I was wondering if Casein was ok for us to use. Thanks.

Ive been usin casein for a few months now and its been great i get the orotein i need and its slow burning so i really dont have an appetite through out the day i have a shake for Breakfast and lunch then eat a regular dinner then some days i'll eat lunch and dinner but i always have a casein shake for breakfast

Ive been usin casein for a few months now and its been great i get the orotein i need and its slow burning so i really dont have an appetite through out the day i have a shake for breakfast and lunch then eat a regular dinner then some days i'll eat lunch and dinner but i always have a casein shake for breakfast

what brand do you use?