Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other September 2013 bandsters?

Ok y'all! I have been kinda nauseous lately. I can't tell if it's the band or what. I've been feeling bloated, tummy kinda yucky, things have gotten stuck a good bit lately and yesterday I had my worst "stuck" episode ever. Since then I've not eaten a whole lot. I don't know if this extreme cold weather is affecting things internally or what. Anybody have any thoughts on this? I go for a fill Tuesday. May or may not get an adjustment if I'm still feeling this way.

Have you been sticking to the rules 100%? I notice that when I stray, that's when I pay!! LOL The band can tighten up randomly, I've learned. If you're feeling tight, I def. would reconsider the fill. You can always add more later.

http://www.debbiedanthony.com/how-many-fills-to-green/

and share your thoughts and your story also...

I think I might be there but it's taken 4 months, 5 fills, and 9.2 cc in my 11 cc realize band.

Thanks,

Debbie

Edited by NewMeDebbie

<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.debbiedanthony.com/how-many-fills-to-green/'>http://www.debbiedanthony.com/how-many-fills-to-green/</a></p> <p> </p> <p>and share your thoughts and your story also...</p> <p> </p> <p>I think I might be there but it's taken 4 months, 5 fills, and 9.2 cc in my 11 cc realize band.</p> <p> </p> <p>Thanks,</p> <p>Debbie</p>

. Hi Debbie, I always love reading your posts. You give me hope on reaching that green zone. Not quite there yet but have great hopes it will be my next fill! The last fill I had helped a little but I still get hungry within 4 hours. What your message teaches us is be patient and everyone is different. Thank you for sharing your story

You're welcome :)

I've been absent but not gone! Things are starting to slow down for me work wise so I should be able to show up now and then again. I've missed you guys. How are my favorite ladies doing?

Hey 5.0! Welcome back! Hope your weight loss is going better than mine! I have not done as well as I had hoped over the past 5 weeks (since last fill) but I had I had another fill on Tuesday .5 cc - hoping it gets the scales moving! I must get myself moving too! Good spirits here! It's a process and I'm making progress - even if it's slow moving right now! Lol

Hi 5.0, how is your journey going? Catch us up.

I'm still trucking along but have stalled loss wise. Certain foods are just way too tasty and even better in bulk!!! I've been holding steady at around 45 to 48 down which is good but I would definitely like to hit another goal soon. I'm thinking it may be time for a food scale instead of just guessing. Looks like I'm going to have to try Debbie's advice there and see how that changes things up. All in all things are great band wise. Life got busy and started to take over my personal journey so I need to get back on board in that matter. I have spent years focusing on every body else's needs and never my own. I finally did something for me in September and just need to put that closer to the front of the priority list. Sure am glad I have you ladies for support and strength.

That's a great weight loss! I'm 30 down and my goal is 40 by my next fill date! Fingers crossed!

Today is my 4 month mark, and I'm down 39. Finally feeling like I am making some progress since the holidays.

Just with myself, Georgia and Arch that's 115 pounds gone in 4 months. Pretty awesome

I am at 4.5 months out and have lost 47lbs. I'm pretty happy with that but it has definitely slowed down for me. I'm going for my 4th fill Monday and am praying for green! I can definitely still eat portions that are not band appropriate although my self control is getting better every day. Glad to hear all us September bandsters are hanging in there!

Ok I'm so happy for all of you but envious of your success ;)