Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded TODAY!!!

I'm home doing good but , yikes holly gas! I keep walking around . Any other tips!

The gas is the worst. My gas was trapped in my left shoulder. Is that where yours is? I put a heating pad on my shoulder which helped. For the other gas, you just have to walk it off. Some people take Beano. Hope is goes away. Congrats on taking the steps to become more healthy.

RebeccaStarr

Hey! Banded earlier this morning as well! Gas in in my shoulder as well! Some in my back too! Its worse than the incisions! How many incisions do you have? I asked my doc about 2093 questions after the Surgery. I'm glad you are doing well, I'm happy for the both of us! :D

The gas is in my chest and collar bone area! I'm walking around a lot to get it moving! I'm kinda having buyers remorse ! What did I do to myself????

The gas is the worst thing. Try the heating pad for your shoulder it does help. The other just takes time to work its way out. I have 5 incisions. On day 5 you will start turning the corner and will be able to crawl in your bed on your side and sleep. It is wonderful. Right now you are having to sleep sitting up in a recliner right? Hang in there! Every day gets better and better. The very center of my back hurt. Why I don't know. Maybe it was trapped gas. It will all be worth it. Trust me! You do wonder what did I do to myself. I'm telling you on day 5 the worst will be over. Take little sips. My chest hurt alot. Not sure what that was all about but it was very uncomfortable. I think my band was spasming when I would drink something really cold. Try warm tea for it to calm down. That too went away after day 5. Hang in there!

RebeccaStarr

Thank you so much!!!! I was thinking what did I do to myself!!!! I have been sleeping in my bed but not great! It is day three and I feel a bit better!

I get up and walk every hour, every two last night. I was banded yesterday. I hope we all feel better soon!